Ryanman2000's Ban Appeal

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by ryanman2000

In Game Name: ryanman2000

Reason for your ban: chatviolations

Why should you be unbanned: We were talking about the chat violations and politcs and stuff and then i got banned. The only thing crossing the line was telling someone to kys and i was just jesting and about to apologize before i got banned!

Edit: this is a joke right?? im not actually banned for talking about the chat violations?!
    /\/\/\/\/\//\/\/\/\/\//\/\/\/\/\//\/\/\/\/\//\/\/\/\/\//\/\/\/\/\//\/\/\/\/\//\/\/\/\/\//\/\/\/\/\//\/\/\/\/\//\/\/\/\/\//\/\/\/\/\/
    Edit #2
    (If you are offended by cursing don't read)
    Gonna be honest i spent like 20 minutes (ik pathetic) writing a second, long, and heartfelt part to this appeal but it was deleted for some reason idk why when nysic posted a reply. SO THANK YOU FOR THAT. Anyways the 5 day banned seemed more than enough for me to learn my lesson, this being the second time in a week i've been banned and all. But this 7 day ban is complete bullshit like wtf m8. Nysic are you sadistic or something? Whatever I think this server is fucking great but if i need to deal with this horse shit every goddam day i'm on this server i'm going to leave to a server with more sensible moderators. Which pretty much means I'M OUT OF YOUR HAIR NOW GOOD JOB. Anyways give my base and all my shit to acraft222 and the rest of "oaktown". ALSO man->man 2chill i'm deeply sorry for telling u to kill yourself because u just dont joke about that shit. So in conclusion, i'm leaving the server, give all my stuff to a craft, i'm really sorry 2chill, and FUCK YOU NYSIC GO TO HELL.
    /\/\/\/\/\//\/\/\/\/\//\/\/\/\/\//\/\/\/\/\//\/\/\/\/\//\/\/\/\/\//\/\/\/\/\//\/\/\/\/\//\/\/\/\/\//\/\/\/\/\//\/\/\/\/\//\/\/\/\/\/
    Edit #3
    YA AND ALSO BECAUSE U ARE MORE SENSITIVE THAN A FUCKING TOMATO, NYSIC I FUCKING DARE YOU TO BAN ME FOREVER I DON'T CARE.

2. Hello let's walk through this here together .

[17:03:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <ryanman2000> u got kicked for saying a word?
    [17:03:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <ryanman2000> thats bullshit
    [17:03:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <ryanman2000> although its kick
    [17:03:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <ryanman2000> ed
    [17:03:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <nobodywasishere> I got kicked for saying I dont like trump
    [17:03:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <ryanman2000> i get kicked all the time
    [17:03:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <_TheWhale_> Why though
    [17:03:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <_TheWhale_> We're not hurting anyone
    [17:03:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <ryanman2000> idk
    [17:04:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <ryanman2000> all these people
    [17:04:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <ryanman2000> are super butthurt

We have rules for a reason, they aren't because anyone is "super butthurt" they are in place to protect the community from arguments in chat, people being overly offensive, and to protect the younger players of the community, as just a few examples.

[17:19:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <ryanman2000> speaking of assasination
    [17:19:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Moppeh_> Are laws within the politics section?
    [17:19:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§2acraft222§r> lol
    [17:19:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <ryanman2000> trump should be assasinated-some fuckin asshole

politics ...

[17:19:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <ryanman2000> like hitler should be off limits
    [17:19:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <ryanman2000> i get that

politics

[17:19:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <ryanman2000> i got a warning for language"
    [17:19:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <ryanman2000> for saying hitler

So you got a warning so you say it again...

[17:20:07] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9Tezzer§r> lets not talk about it
    [17:20:07] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§f2Chill§r> ryan didnt u just get unbanned
    [17:20:07] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <ryanman2000> its 626
    [17:20:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§f2Chill§r> recently ...
    [17:20:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <ryanman2000> ya
    [17:20:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§f2Chill§r> you are about to end up making another appeal

here reminding you that you just got recently got unbanned....

[17:20:16] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <ryanman2000> i got banned for a stupid reason too

which you think was a stupid reason further appearing to disagree with the rules ..

[17:20:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] * ryanman2000 dabs
    [17:20:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] * ryanman2000 dab

[17:20:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ryanman2000 left the game
    [17:20:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ryanman2000 joined the game

server kicked you for spam here ..

[17:20:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <ryanman2000> O WOW I WAS KICKED

then you came back with all caps... you were kicked

[17:21:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§f2Chill§r> ryanman2000 play the game stop the trolling please.
    [17:21:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <ryanman2000> what trolling
    [17:21:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <ryanman2000> u dont even know what that means
    [17:22:16] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <ryanman2000> kys 2notchill

So no this not a joke in anyway shape or form , this is you breaking the rules multiple times, being reminded that you were just unbanned in the last couple days for breaking the chat rules, including politics in chat , yet you don't seem to care to be honest , you were given many chances as you can see from the chat logs , yet continue to carry on breaking rules , so considering you were just recently unbanned for some of the exact same reason's and after a brief discussion with a few other staff members, a 5 day ban is in order , hopefully after this you will follow the rules and make sure to familiarize yourself with them , so we don't have to see you back making another appeal in the future .

Be respectful to other players - Don’t use extremely derogatory terms or epithets. Don’t insult or personally attack others in excess. If someone asks you to stop, then stop.

Practice good chat etiquette - Don’t use caps, don’t spam, don’t discuss controversial, sensitive or offensive topics (e.g. sex, sexual identity or preferences, race, politics, religion, drugs, etc.), no advertising, no links, no trolling. Please only use the minecraft font and English in global chat

Please listen to staff members - In order to keep the server safe, staff reserve the right to add, modify and patch rules.

3. 5 days feels like it'll be too hard to remember. A full week will be better and if I see anything like this from you again, I will be dealing with your next ban appeal.

Nysic

4. Okay, banned forever.

Best of luck elsewhere.

Nysic

or Sign Up to reply!