I know who leaked cords to Skull Mountain

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

To me that's the heart of the problem, Nerdie's intentions are to just have a good time. All this drama and raiding stuff stresses us all out. @_Confederacy_ That is our goal yes. We have increased security and even demoted many members. Our trusted bases have not been raided since the last base attack so that goes to show something. And we have two currently running very well right now. Its really only the events where everyone is allowed in.

3. If you want proof of Nerdie's innocence, there you have it.

4. @Family Our trusted bases have not been raided since the last base attack

Yet

5. NN's mistake was choosing an anarchy server (with obvious rules regarding hacks and chat) to gain people's trust on. If you guys take virtual bonds over the internet seriously and are hurt when they are broken then maybe you should play on a server with a community that won't manipulate you for personal gain.

6. The way our bases are designed are split into three groups. Parrots, Guardians, and Golems. The trusted members are sorted into these bases and the trusted members are split among the three. This greatly increases security as if one of the bases get's attacked, this let's us know that small specific group has the mole in there. Making it very obvious who it is. The tricky part are events when everyone is there hiding the spy

7. Blablablabla but that doesnt help shit if the leader gets to be in all 3 bases

8. You still think Nerdie is the mole? After juju's explanation of how to photoshop discord and my screenie Nerdie's true feelings?

9. Edited 6 years ago by BoneChi11er

Again that doesnt really do anything to disprove humphry's claims. It also doesnt help when you guys explain how security works in your faction, both here and in videos.

10. Which I do understand, honestly that's all I got. I have to leave. Hopefully we can figure this out. Good day to you all ^^

11. Deleted 6 years ago by Eberk91
  12. Guys, what the actual fuck.
    The screenshot is fake. I didn't show "how it could be done" I showed how I did it. It was a joke. Humphry is a moron (sorry but seriously man? It's Nerdie...) and I never sent this as legitimate proof, I said oh yes it's totally real and laughed about it in sarcasm. I never made a group DM without Nerdie and said "Guys uh we got a problem, Nerdie told me this" I just sent it and said nothing to see the reaction because it was a joke, and nobody thought it was real.

I swear, if you guys are too blind to read and understand that I said I made the screenshot, and blame Nerdie of all people, how the fuck are we gonna find out the real mole? You guys are kicking me and Cathy out of the parrot base when we've done nothing but help, and people who claim they're friends of Nerdie actually blame him for this? I don't get the strategy here. Seems like NN is falling apart, we're attacking ourselves from the inside, and it's to the point where it's no longer safe to joke about Nerdie leaking coords. That was a meme long ago, and now people actually believe it. Okay.

It does disprove Humphry's claims. I am showing how I did it because it is fake. Case closed.

13. Again, NN chose the wrong server.

14. But no other server has the Lovebirds so what choice did they have?

15. Jurara are you being forced to say these?

16. "I wonder if the mole knows how much this stresses some of us out... It gets my disorders up sometimes"

There's no sense causing yourself pain by worrying about a game, just sayin.

17. No. When I said it was real before, it was another joke. I have friends reading this in groups on Discord that wouldn't expect me to say it was real, so saying it would cause a reaction. Case in point:
    -image-

Okay yes the text is cringy a lil but in any case, we were laughing that hard after I said it was real.

18. So the big reveal is just a fake.

gg everyone.

19. Suuuuure.

20. -image-

21. I can't believe this much controversy is happening over/in a game, it's really ridiculous.

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!