Halloween Hijinx: Pumpkin Perils

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by AttackTeam

It's almost that time of year again, when some hostile mobs don pumpkins for Halloween. Did you know that there were seven (technically 11) different hostile mobs that can spawn naturally with pumpkins on their heads when Halloween rolls around now? Also, did you know skeletons and strays that spawn on Halloween with pumpkins spawn with no bows? It's hard to find some of these mobs by themselves, let alone together in a single location. I challenge those who will be on the server during Halloween itself to find all of these mobs and bring them together to a single location. You can work collaboratively with other players to accomplish this goal, or try your luck by yourself. I will be handing out a prize of a god set, a complete set of god weapons and tools, a beacon, well as an enchanted pumpkin with binding and/or vanishing. If no person can complete the task of finding all ten mobs before Halloween ends on the 31st, the prize will go to whoever has brought the most pumpkin wearing mobs to a single location. A screenshot is required in order to claim the prize with chat in the image to prove that the screenshot was taken on the server. Since it also has been requested, baby variations are now included in the mob count for the challenge which now is zombies, skeletons, husks, strays, zombie villagers, wither skeletons, baby zombies, baby husks, baby zombie villagers, and baby pigmen. If a tie does occur, whoever has the most mob variants in total, including duplicates will win the prize. Duplicate mobs will not be counted however towards the main mob total, only the tiebreaker. (This Image was taken in a creative world)

Here is an image of all the mobs you need to look for in order to complete this task, besides the ones that have baby variants, which are now required to win the prize. you must have at least one baby hostile mob wearing a pumpkin to enter the tiebreaker round.

-image-

Happy Hunting!
    -AttackTeam

2. This sounds like a pretty interesting challenge, getting a pumpkin pigman will be fun......

3. I like capturing certain mobs but i totaly forgot about these that spawn with pumpkins on their head. Do the pumpkins stay even after halloween if they get nametaged?

4. Bonus mobs: Baby variants of zombies, pigmen, husks and zombie villagers.
    Added degree of difficulty: Collect all of the above with Jack o'lanterns on their heads.

5. minesy

20 Oct 2017 Suspended
    Edited 6 years ago by minesy

challenge accepted

6. @NutjobBob Bonus mobs: Baby variants of zombies, pigmen, husks and zombie villagers.
    Added degree of difficulty: Collect all of the above with Jack o'lanterns on their heads.

Rules have been updated to include the baby variants of these mobs. The prize pool has also been increased to reflect the difficulty increase by adding them to the list.

7. @AttackTeam Rules have been updated to include the baby variants of these mobs. The prize pool has also been increased to reflect the difficulty increase by adding them to the list.

Js you missed off baby husks :)

8. @jamlbon Js you missed off baby husks :)

fixed

9. @EnderConstructor I like capturing certain mobs but i totaly forgot about these that spawn with pumpkins on their head. Do the pumpkins stay even after halloween if they get nametaged?

Yep, they keep the pumpkin even after Halloween is over. I hope everyone remembers to name them so they don't despawn.

or Sign Up to reply!