What do you do for a living? (Or Hobby)

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

@Aslarina500 Now that I’m getting more into this server, I thought I would contribute a little bit more;
    So I’m currently finishing my tattoo apprentice.
    I skateboard semi professionally, meaning I get sponsored from a German skate company called Titus.
    I work part time as a deputy manager in a small hotel.

Skateboarding is fun :) where are you from?

3. Alongside my job as a meatcutter, i aslo write and help out with a few animal rescrues.

I've plotted out quite a few a few scripts and stories, finished a full novels script, and started work on turning said script into a full story.

I got my first foster dog when i was only five years old, eversince my family has just continued to foster animals. Over the years, my family and I have fostered over thirty dogs and cats, not including the several we've fully adopted. My reputation with the various fpsters has put me in the position where i commonly foster the "special needs" dogs, be that the agressive, untrained, shy, and the easily excitable ones that need that extra bit of experience to handle.

In addition to fostering dogs, i also help on animal transfers. The main reason rescrues transfer animals is due to overpopulation. Thats when the volunteers come in. There are usually several legs of transfers where volunteers drive a group of dogs from one state to the next, similar to a relay race.

I highly encourage anyone to try to help volunteer at a local rescrue, even if its just taking the dogs for a walk. The animals there have hard a hard life, and they can always use the help. If you've never helped a rescrue before and want to, dont be discouraged if they turn you down. Keep trying, your persistance will show through your inexperience

4. @MasaruCyri UPDATE From what I said on 7/11/17: I still draw, but I am now writing my 14th story. I'm really having fun doing so.

Now I'm on my 15th story, taking time with these stories that I write, I'm still having fun.

5. @Carl_Sagan1 Skateboarding is fun :) where are you from?

Hey im from England but I love in Germany now. You?

6. @Aslarina500 Hey im from England but I love in Germany now. You?

Nice! I live in Tunisia.

7. Deleted 6 years ago by Aslarina500
  8. 5 years ago
    Deleted 2 years ago by xNyaruko
  9. Deleted 2 years ago by xNyaruko
  10. Deleted 5 years ago by MisterChris717
  11. WOAH!!

12. I work for Coca-Cola at their headquarters. I work in Information Assurance/Data Loss Prevention.

13. I work for Kroger now, yay :D First job and minimum wage! XD

or Sign Up to reply!