NerdNation's First Birthday

1. 5 years ago

As of April 21st, 2018, the faction I founded so long ago turned one year old.

Our timeline shows much of our history (although it is not entirely accurate right now; I need to update some things). For almost all of the year we have existed on this server, I don't think it's an exaggeration to say we've been the most targeted faction on the server in terms of both in-game attacks and verbal/online aggression, ranging anywhere from personal dislike of NN to full-blown abuse and personal attacks on our members.

The reasoning for why certain people (I refer to more than just Team Eye) have decided our largely-peaceful faction is worthy of hatred is up for debate and opinion, and I won't go into that here. Despite moles in the faction, online harassment, torn-up bases, inner turmoil, and a lot more, I am beyond proud to say that the friend group that is NerdNation has survived this long. One year, while not making us the oldest faction here, is quite an accomplishment. Many a faction rises and falls swiftly on this server. I am happy to be a part of one that has not faded into oblivion.

I'd like to thank my Officers - @Family_Tuber and @Turf357 - first and foremost, because without them there is no way this would have lasted so long. They've encouraged me and helped me through rough personal times, as well as making faction management much easier. Without them, there would be no NerdNation.

I would also like to thank everyone else in the group (not to call out people to avoid hurt feelings). You have made all the effort put into this faction really worth it. I've had so much fun with the events we've run, from the Talent Show to the old monthly events and I'm really looking forward to the faction's Game Night which start in May. You ARE NerdNation.

We at NN exist as more of a friend group than anything. We are not revolved around riches or PvP or even building. The goal here is to have fun and make connections. I'd like to wrap this up with a few quotes from our members.

Wooo! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Since it was first started I have been longing to get into the faction and finally I am here!

- Gminidog

I remember the start of this group when we were still at that one Faction Server...

- Khaiios

My gosh I can't believe it's been a year. So many memories made and great friends I met! This group is something special no matter what we do.

- FamilyTuber

Here's to another year!

2. Haha everything on the timeline from the initiate bases establishment to the purge could be labeled as the "Brentark sub-era"

3. yo Nerd-squad, happy birthday! gg :)

4. @Brentark Haha everything on the timeline from the initiate bases establishment to the purge could be labeled as the "Brentark sub-era"

Oh my gosh yes XD We miss you, buddy!

5. @alarmgv12 yo Nerd-squad, happy birthday! gg :)

Thank you! I remember the good old days when you were with us... Hope you're doing well where you are now ^-^

6. Edited 5 years ago by GrandpaCarl00

congrats!

in seriousness, gotta give ya'll props. most factions don't even last more than 4-6 months, for you guys to last this long is serious dedication

I wonder if i'm missed :thonk:

7. @NerdieBirdieYT Thank you! I remember the good old days when you were with us... Hope you're doing well where you are now ^-^

Yeah, the anxiety group is tolerating hin nubbiness =P

8. @GrandpaCarl00 congrats!

in seriousness, gotta give ya'll props. most factions don't even last more than 4-6 months, for you guys to last this long is serious dedication

I wonder if i'm missed :thonk:

Quite true, and thank you! You're definitely welcome to join the Discord if you'd like :D

9. Edited 5 years ago by GrandpaCarl00

Last time I tried joining I was banned lmao, dunno why

10. @GrandpaCarl00 Last time I tried joining I was banned lmao, dunno why

Fixed (:

11. The belated birthday event was tonight and we had a blast! If you missed FamilyTuber's stream, you'll be able to see the event in my video on it next week. Thanks to everyone who has supported us this past year! ^-^

12. Congrats on one year man

13. @ghostassasin81 Congrats on one year man

Thank you!

or Sign Up to reply!