Enchant to written book

1. 5 years ago

Hi =)
    I and many players on the server ran into a minor trouble with low lvl enchanted books that nobody wants to use.
    So instead of throwing them away or something i thought to place a villager that will exchange enchanted books for written books, or just make recipe that does the same. so that we can sell written books for emeralds.

2. It would be also cool if we could have some public doublechests where you can put low level enchanted books for new folks to use. Just like we had before. Some kinda storage book room. :)

3. While a neat idea, I feel staff wouldn't do that unless the economy was falling to shit like in the old server. Then again, I dont speak for staff so who knows.

4. There were some chests in trade post before. Maybe there could be some in the outer area there? i don't see why having some chests where people can leave stuff for others would damage the economy.

5. There's chests in warp enchant, brewery and smeltery.

6. There are chests in central spawn, but due to the protection in spawn, you aren't able to interact with them.

7. @Tez1010 i don't see why having some chests where people can leave stuff for others would damage the economy.

I wasn't taking about that, that was in relation to this.

@fenixgalax So instead of throwing them away or something i thought to place a villager that will exchange enchanted books for written books,

or Sign Up to reply!