Will lower casing my name mess up my homes?

1. 5 years ago

I was thinking i should try to lowercase my name, but i am afraid if i change it it might cause my homes to get messed up.

and that would be very sad for me. as i know homes are tied to names.

so i am wondering can i change my name to lower case and still be ok?

2. everything is tied to your name as far as I remember, so changing even the characters will see it as a "different" name. tld yeah unfortunately that will cause you to lose everything you would with a regular name change.

3. @JKELLER4000 I was thinking i should try to lowercase my name, but i am afraid if i change it it might cause my homes to get messed up.

and that would be very sad for me. as i know homes are tied to names.

so i am wondering can i change my name to lower case and still be ok?

Bit of an interesting case here (pun totally intended). Technically the panel system is case preserving (Keeps the case but it doesn't affect anything), however, the scoreboard system is case sensitive.

I would expect that your homes/inventory/forum name/forum rank/vote streak would be ok, but your credits/total votes/stats/ingame rank would get messed up.

In this case, we could probably migrate your stats over to keep them synced as long as your name didn't change spelling, only case.

4. After some figuring i got it all working :)

i transfered credits to an alt and bought some vip+

now i am able to use my homes and play again! without all those annoying caps in my name!

5. @jkeller4000 After some figuring i got it all working :)

i transfered credits to an alt and bought some vip+

now i am able to use my homes and play again! without all those annoying caps in my name!

:o Genious!

or Sign Up to reply!