PiggyEater's Ban Appeal

1. 3 years ago
    Edited 3 years ago by Blackened_Dawn

Oh lord here we go.

In-Game Name: PiggyEater
    Reason for your ban: TRACERS

Today I was banned for "tracers", because I saw an alt at Spawn City for a bit wandering around. So I called them out (I didn't know this person was an alt at first) thinking that they might be hacking because multiple people were at that time in SC with invi pots and doing mischief. So anyway, I told them to be more careful next time once I figured it was an admin, and they banned me for tracers.

This is dumb because I've been on the server for more than 6 months actively playing and interacting with everybody and if I had hacks you would have known. Besides, I am in the server discord, you could have contacted me right there and asked me to share my screen with you. You always pull this kind of disrespect towards non-vip users, and this is exactly the reason why I refuse to donate.

I don't know what I can tell you to prove myself, you should have asked me to share my screen, I don't have tracers and you don't have proof.

*Edited* for anonymity.

2. A few things,

1 - If the person in question was invisible as you say, what made you think it was the person that you messaged if they were invisible?? What made you think it wasn't the 20 other players online?

2 - Instead of reporting the "hacker" right away, instead you messaged them accusing them of being a hacker and trying to make them admit to it instead of submitting a screenshot through discord #player-reports, since as you claim, you are in it.

3 - Your length on the server has absolutely nothing to do whether or not you're able to hack. I've had players who've been online for yrs banned for "accidentally" leaving their cheats on.

4 - You had 5 players in the SC area and none of them were able to see said person, how come you're the only person who could?

5 - The alt in question is invisible with no particles... so how did you even see them in the first place?

Appeal denied.

or Sign Up to reply!