Support Your Local Server :)

1. 3 months ago
    Edited 3 months ago by Cellexya

Support the server and I will compensate you with in-game items :)

This is not a server sponsored donation event, but I wanted to help get some new players VIP from the Piggy Bank. Please direct message me either on the forums, in-game or on Discord BEFORE you donate so I can ensure I have stock of what item you're donating for.

Donate $15 to the CraftyMynes Piggy Bank or gift VIP to a rank-less player and I will give you a standard Netherite god armor set (helm, chest, legs, boots) that includes the following enchants:

• Mending
    • Unbreaking III
    • Protection IV
    • Respiration III
    • Aqua Affinity
    • Depth Strider III
    • Feather Falling IV

Donate $3 to CraftyMynes Piggy Bank and I will give you a god Netherite sword that has the following enchants:

• Mending
    • Unbreaking III
    • Sharpness V
    • Sweeping Edge III
    • Fire Aspect II
    • Looting III
    NO KNOCKBACK (it's gross)

Donate $2 to CraftyMynes Piggy Bank and I will give you a god Netherite tool of your choice that has the following enchants:

• Mending
    • Unbreaking III
    • Efficiency V
    • Silk Touch or Fortune III
    • Sharpness V (axes only)

Donate $2 to CraftyMynes Piggy Bank and I will give you a god Elytra that has the following enchants:

• Mending
    • Unbreaking III

Donate $2 to CraftyMynes Piggy Bank and I will give you a stack of Shulker Shells

Donate $1 to CraftyMynes Piggy Bank and I will give you ten Smithing Templates

Donate $1 to CraftyMynes Piggy Bank and I will give you twenty villager enchanted books of your choosing in a Shulker Box

2. Awesome Cell. <3

3. -image-

I would like the armor, love that it doesn't have Thorns on it! And the pick with... Silk Touch, please. That was a hard decision.

Any trade for shulker shells?

4. Edited 3 months ago by Cellexya

@Zabolca -image-

I would like the armor, love that it doesn't have Thorns on it! And the pick with... Silk Touch, please. That was a hard decision.

Any trade for shulker shells?

I don't have any spare shells at the moment but I can look at getting some.

I'll be home around 4:45PM PST today to give you the armor set and pick. If you aren't available, I can also leave it with someone if you prefer. Thank you for donating!

5. Edited 3 months ago by Cellexya

Added Smithing Templates and Elytras. All tools available now for $2 instead of just pickaxes.

6. Added twenty villager enchanted books for $1.

7. Added a stack of Shulker Shells for $2.

or Sign Up to reply!