Breeding Villagers

1. 7 years ago

Simply put, I don't know how to breed villagers on this server. I have three villagers atm and would like to breed around 30 more, I don't really need to know the rules as much I just want to easily breed some villagers.

2. mob griefing is off so the villagers can't pick up any food that they need to breed, only other way is by trading i think

3. ^ trading is how you do it

4. ok, so by trading, how much trading should i expect. I tried to trade on a singleplayer creative server and I couldnt trade fast enough to get green sparkles. I need help on the whole deal, doors daylight and all

5. With new villagers it is easy. Every time you do 1 trade you have never done before you get the green sparkles

6. villagers must be "willing" in order to breed. After mating, they will no longer be willing, and must be made willing again.

Villagers may become willing when the player trades with them. Willingness is granted the first time a new offer is traded, or at a one-in-five chance on subsequent trades. Green particles will appear if the villager becomes willing by trading. This will not cause them to immediately seek out a mate, however.

7. ^ nice copypasta from the wiki, matthew santoro

8. If it has correct details, There's nothing wrong with a bit of copy-paste.

9. gonna give you a copyright strike

10. you can make green sparkles to fill the sky and it wont help you if you dont have enough valid doors for the amount of villagers that you want. oh and you might want to look up about zombie attacks in the night after you get.. about 20 i think.

11. Damn, that means i need some new villagers. Thanks for all your help people!

or Sign Up to reply!