CELESTIAL ORDER

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by _Haxington_

Celestial Order

-image-

The Sky Is Not The Limit

We are a peaceful faction who wishes to engage in trade with other factions for things such as crops and building materials.

We are not currently recruiting new players, we are just making ourselves known.

Base Commanders:

_Haxington_: C.D.S (Celestial Defense Station)

Atheod: Kastle

BladeRunner: C.A.S (Celestial Attack Station)

Michiru: C.M.O (Celestial Mining Operation)

Allied Factions:

Sky Kin

Venomous

Harvestar

Penguins (Pending)

Ravens

The Allies

Celestial Order Main Theme:

2. What happened to the UnderWorld faction @_Haxington_ ?

3. So many new factions coming along, CraftyMynes is going to get interesting.
    We might have extra stuff to trade, but we would need to take a look first, since there's a lot of shit.

4. criaotic

13 May 2016 Suspended

yeah hax what happened to your 5 other factions.

5. Not surprised a lot of factions are ahowing up , summer is around the corner

6. Shits gonna get hectic lol. Btw @iclutchHD do you still run an anti-grief faction or is that dead?

7. Hopefully the server can handle the hectic! 1.9 has taken its toll no doubt

8. @KingJrod And hopefully Optifine updates so my computron doesn't take a toll :P

9. No there is no need for it. The faction i had was actually for anti griefing against spawn. You wouldn't believe how many people used to grief the bridges last summer. Eventually i became helper and the need for the faction disappeared. I used to lurk the bridges as a helper on 1.8 all the time. Eventually crafty setup a system and it made things easier.

10. Aww I missed that. I would have loved to see that.

11. Edited 7 years ago by Cileklim

@iclutchHD No there is no need for it. The faction i had was actually for anti griefing against spawn.

You guys can still have a faction to clear buildings around 1k, it'd be much easier with more players

12. Edited 7 years ago by _Haxington_

The reason that the Underworld/The Dark Brotherhood is being discontinued is because many of its member factions have disbanded as a result of the 1.9 update.

We have a new server so we might as well start fresh right?

13. It was quite fun while it lasted @iclutchHD

14. what was the dark brotherhood?

15. Deleted 2 years ago by Mabzino
  16. criaotic

14 May 2016 Suspended

the dark brother hood was haxingtons idea of taking all of the factions and uniting them under one name ofc it all failed. its kinda the same thing that happened with the fine bros react world.

17. The Dark Brotherhood would have worked given enough time and effort.

18. The Celestial Order now has an official main theme

19. can I join guys? xD

20. We are not currently recruiting but we will inform you if we do in the future.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!