1. 7 years ago

We have forged an alliance with the Celestial Order Mutual protection and aid in all forms can and will be provided when necessary

2. With unity we shall succeed!

3. Edited 7 years ago by thegoldsmith

We are still on the look out for new members msg myself or banditthepanda in game or post here. membership benifts include
    protection
    food
    shelter
    workstations (enchanting tables, brewing stands, furnaces etc)
    companionship and more as soon as i remember what they are as there is quite a few

4. Fact of the Day: we're awesome. that is all

5. Harvestar and the Sky Kin have become allies let this news ring out across the server!

6. This is great news!, the Harvestar and the Celestal Order are also allies

7. Yay allies !!!

8. Your faction should make their own logo. It would be cool if every faction had a logo.

9. our base coordinates have been compromised and it may be unsafe (a deal with the one who found the base has been struck) if you with to stay or leave that is up to you.

10. Deleted 7 years ago by iclutchHD
  11. Edited 7 years ago by _Haxington_
  12. Edited 7 years ago by thegoldsmith

@_Haxington_ Good... Good... Our power is expanding...

since i cant see what ssnathan put that is really creepy considering my last post. but since we're allies i am not going to worry about it

13. Edited 7 years ago by _Haxington_

Don't worry about it... You will find out soon enough...

14. Going to be gone for a while I'll try to log on when I can but now is a busy time for me. Stay Strong and together Sky Kin

15. After the last raid banditthepanda was banned and since there has been no ban appeal we are going to keep him as a member but until circumstances change i am taking full leadership of the Sky Kin with the help of various Officers who shall not be named

16. Edited 7 years ago by thegoldsmith

@_Haxington_ is the strife in your faction going to in anyway affect the alliance between the Celestial Order and the Sky Kin?

17. No, not at all. We have evacuated the previous base and moved to a new (possibly better) location.

18. I would like it to be known that team flux may have destroyed our main base of operations but due to the fact that we have allies and people on the server who actually trust us new base construction is already under way like I said to them in game the Sky Kin shall never fall

19. Edited 7 years ago by Pimpcy

I present your theme song

In Classy Comic Sans

20. @Pimpcy I present your theme song

In Classy Comic Sans

lol

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!