1. 7 years ago

I was curious as to if anyone plays with a mod pack or uses any 1.9 mods. Obviously not mods you would use on the server(ie hacks) just like fun mods for a mod pack! Please provide a link to a download if you have a mod! Here is a link to a mod I like.
    Halo Mod

2. http://www.planetminecraft.com/mod/jurassicraft-2996761/

3. @_Haxington_ i love that mod! I had a friend who tried to make a server with it but she got greedy and spam spawned dinos and the server crashed lol. So she scrapped it.

4. Lol

5. I also like Galacticraft:
    https://micdoodle8.com/mods/galacticraft

6. They have good mods? I thought all mods were bad.

7. No no... modded Minecraft is another infinite platform for anything, literally anything. I personally use ATLauncher, just because it is kinda easy to make your own pack :)

8. @TheMightyDrex No no... modded Minecraft is another infinite platform for anything, literally anything. I personally use ATLauncher, just because it is kinda easy to make your own pack :)

I only play packs other people make, im much better with hardware than software

9. Alexa and I have a lucky block minigame that we play on LAN.

10. Edited 7 years ago by FishW

Here is a mod I like. It hasnt updated to 1.10 yet though. I used the mod back in 1.8. It operates similar to the new structure blocks, but anyone can use it! I was curious though, is this mod legal on the server? I obviously havent used it, as i said it seems kinda shady, but for building a huge building the auto build feature would be great. Or even just using the blue print function without the build is nice. Maybe an admin can comment and enlighten me.
    schematica mod
    Edit: forgot. If you want the schematica mod to work you need this mod also.lumatriuscore

11. Cough. So is this mod allowed on the server?

12. I myself would say no since it seems to fit under the unfair advantages but you would be better of directly contacting an admin to ask this question.

13. Edited 7 years ago by FishW

Thank you! @R4iscool1 i would assume no also, just curious! Which admin is incharge of such stuff?

14. Edited 7 years ago by r4iscool1

Any of them would suffice(Except InubHD), if they don't feel confident they will just refer it to Crafty, it's a probable no but I have been wrong before so its good to check.

15. @R4iscool1 iclutz144p is best admin

16. Thank you @R4iscool1 for your informarive help!

or Sign Up to reply!