New leadership #3

1. 7 years ago

Blesian

8 Jun 2016 Suspended

This just in! The Strangers Company "revived" faction has been dealt with. This faction not only had a plethora of problems including, residents stealing & griefing constantly + being raided at 4 different locations. These locations/base names included Loxodon, Vilverin, Phyrexia and the capital of Strangers Company "The Bulwark". After hitting the 4th and final base of The Strangers company Sofatroll/AlwaysDrunkPunk (banned for hacking/duping) decided to close the faction down. Only a few days he "revived" this faction. As current craftymynes pc edition conquerer and commander of #TeamFluxated & Noobial Kin, I could not allow this insult of a revival to stand and so we set out, not only did we accomplish our objective with the assassination of the otherwise known duper/violator of craftymynes pc edition rules, but we have once again taken control of another faction. Not only am I proud to add another faction to my list, but I am proud to bring you the new combined faction of 3. Presenting; The Strangers Noobial Kin. Know that I did not want to follow this course of action, but rather I had no choice but to step and stop others from embarrassing themselves such as people with 1man factions continue to do. Know that the land, sky and further galaxies are not merely a far off unreachable dream. With full co-operation I believe we can plunge all those unworthy.

- Commander & Conquerer Blesian out!

p.s. if it wasn't already painfully obvious the revival of this faction is no more and I am the leader. rip former leader @Sofatroll

-image-

2. Gg, harvester next? :P

3. Edited 7 years ago by Sofatroll

Uhm, nice try to roast, anyway, the fact that this castle was raided was the reason for the disbandment. The reason why I was there is that I offered the Celestial Order asylum in the ruins of the Citadel, with the only condition to keep it a secret which those nubs failed in less then 24 hours. Anyway, the Strangers Company doest use this place as any kind of base anymore since...uhm... 2 weeks? I think you messed up the chronological order of events that happened. Anyway, we've set up several new bases yet. Good luck finding them.

4. Cmere and attack Venomous... the 2 man faction <3

5. Blesian

8 Jun 2016 Suspended

[img]

@Sofatroll Welcome to SaltyMynes!
    -image-

[/img]

@Sofatroll

6. Edited 7 years ago by PapaNeon

@Sofatroll
    -image-

7. -image-
    CraftyMynes Forums on a daily basis

8. @deathadder This just in! The Strangers Company "revived" faction has been dealt with. This faction not only had a plethora of problems including, residents stealing & griefing constantly + being raided at 4 different locations. These locations/base names included Loxodon, Vilverin, Phyrexia and the capital of Strangers Company "The Bulwark". After hitting the 4th and final base of The Strangers company Sofatroll/AlwaysDrunkPunk (banned for hacking/duping) decided to close the faction down. Only a few days he "revived" this faction. As current craftymynes pc edition conquerer and commander of #TeamFluxated & Noobial Kin, I could not allow this insult of a revival to stand and so we set out, not only did we accomplish our objective with the assassination of the otherwise known duper/violator of craftymynes pc edition rules, but we have once again taken control of another faction. Not only am I proud to add another faction to my list, but I am proud to bring you the new combined faction of 3. Presenting; The Strangers Noobial Kin. Know that I did not want to follow this course of action, but rather I had no choice but to step and stop others from embarrassing themselves such as people with 1man factions continue to do. Know that the land, sky and further galaxies are not merely a far off unreachable dream. With full co-operation I believe we can plunge all those unworthy.

p.s. if it wasn't already painfully obvious the revival of this faction is no more and I am the leader. rip former leader @Sofatroll

-image-

Yep, you point out his ban even though you were banned too. And last time i checked a formal surrender was required to take control of a faction or a revolt among the members to replace the current leader. Due to that, all you run is a group as salty, obnoxious, and insignificant as team eye.

9. You aren't a "new leader" of anything, you just raid a faction's base, then you boast about your raiding. That's not conquering a faction, it's called being rude and extremely cocky. So #TeamFluxated is just a group with a huge ego. Nice try Flux.

10. Edited 7 years ago by argonFiles

@MasaruCyri You aren't a "new leader" of anything, you just raid a faction's base, then you boast about your raiding. That's not conquering a faction, it's called being rude and extremely cocky. So #TeamFluxated is just a group with a huge ego. Nice try Flux.

It's actually, in a way, even more egocentric than Team Eye. Unless they're grouped together or allied I'd like to see them fight each other.

The problem with their egocentricity lies in the fact that raiding people on a game intended for a young age group with a 'meh' combat system doesn't really make them 'cool'. It just proves that they like to ruin people's old, raided bases on a building block game. It doesn't make sense to me how people's egos get boosted by something so trivial.

11. Edited 7 years ago by Sofatroll

To clarify some things. Flux is not completely wrong with this.
    Yes, the company lost some bases already. We lost Loxodon because our coords were sold by a traitor, Phyrexia because it was a recruitement town, we knew from the beginning that it would be raided some day just because of the fact that it was designed to sort out trusted from not trusted people. Vilverin was kinda abandoned at the time of its destruction. Well, regarding the Citadel, it's a bit more complicated. Please note that Flux used to be part of the Starngers Company. He violated our faction rules several times by raiding other people but we couldn't make a guy salty who knew all our coords. So we kept him for a long time. To be honest, sometimes I even enjoyed his company. Then Flux was banned, we all know why. He returned, called Tabocosis, he messaged me that he was Flux, I said that I dont care what he did and invited him back to the faction, back to the citadel, promising to keep his secret. But then Flux went out of controll, knowing about our alliance with Harvestar, he had nothing better to do then inviting Team Eye to Harvestar's recruit town, which looked worse then Verdun 1916 after that. It was a faction-political disaster, a member of my faction just fucked up our biggest allys recruit-town, I had no other choice then politely asking flux to leave. At this point I still saw Flux as some kind of a friend, I explained him why he had to leave and that it was intolerable for us to keep him in the faction, regarding our alliance. All he said was that he totally understands that.
    The next weeks were kinda silent until I heard from some people that Flux was joking about destroying the Citadel. And, thats what he did. I wasnt there, I cant tell if he did it himself or if Mizoe did it, who pretended to found the castle during a "border round". I know enough about stochastics to know that it is incredible unlikely that Mizore, Flux's old raidng partner randomly finds a place like that which coords are chosen to not be randomly found. In my opinion, it was obvious that Flux sold the coords. This was like 2-3 weeks ago. This is also the reason why I'm honestly really salty about Flux.
    As I mentioned above, the SC doesnt use this place anymore. It was the Celestial Order of noobs which seeked asylum there. The company might have been officially disbanded for a while, but It were the same people, called the Builders Federation, were working on new projects, which we now use as new bases. Good luck being feeling like a leader cause you found the Celestial noobs in the ruins of my castle.
    To be honest, I'm indeed a little bit mad at the Celestial Order. I tried to help those nubs, like, the only condition was to keep it a secret that they live in the ruins, since I promised them that they will be fucked up again if they fail. And the failed in less then 24 hours. I logged in in the castle just to get backstabbed by Flux while doing my voting routine. Not cool.

12. Deleted 6 years ago by MizoreShirayuki
  13. @deathadder This just in! The Strangers Company "revived" faction has been dealt with. This faction not only had a plethora of problems including, residents stealing & griefing constantly + being raided at 4 different locations. These locations/base names included Loxodon, Vilverin, Phyrexia and the capital of Strangers Company "The Bulwark". After hitting the 4th and final base of The Strangers company Sofatroll/AlwaysDrunkPunk (banned for hacking/duping) decided to close the faction down. Only a few days he "revived" this faction. As current craftymynes pc edition conquerer and commander of #TeamFluxated & Noobial Kin, I could not allow this insult of a revival to stand and so we set out, not only did we accomplish our objective with the assassination of the otherwise known duper/violator of craftymynes pc edition rules, but we have once again taken control of another faction. Not only am I proud to add another faction to my list, but I am proud to bring you the new combined faction of 3. Presenting; The Strangers Noobial Kin. Know that I did not want to follow this course of action, but rather I had no choice but to step and stop others from embarrassing themselves such as people with 1man factions continue to do. Know that the land, sky and further galaxies are not merely a far off unreachable dream. With full co-operation I believe we can plunge all those unworthy.

-image-

The skys belong to the Ravens xD Nice try.
    Caw.
    As for the test of that, Not worth reading.
    Caw! Caw!

14. @Sofatroll

-image-

15. Deleted 6 years ago by MizoreShirayuki
  16. *sigh* maybe i should just follow Rule 14

17. -image-
    #TeamFluxated motto

18. Edited 7 years ago by MizoreShirayuki

@Neonjews My Sides have imploded, 10/10 for complete gold.

19. Deleted 6 years ago by MizoreShirayuki
  20. @neonjews @Sofatroll

-image-

I raise you a much better gif!

-image-

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!