New leadership #3

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago
    Deleted 6 years ago by MizoreShirayuki
  3. @deathadder This just in! The Strangers Company "revived" faction has been dealt with. This faction not only had a plethora of problems including, residents stealing & griefing constantly + being raided at 4 different locations. These locations/base names included Loxodon, Vilverin, Phyrexia and the capital of Strangers Company "The Bulwark". After hitting the 4th and final base of The Strangers company Sofatroll/AlwaysDrunkPunk (banned for hacking/duping) decided to close the faction down. Only a few days he "revived" this faction. As current craftymynes pc edition conquerer and commander of #TeamFluxated & Noobial Kin, I could not allow this insult of a revival to stand and so we set out, not only did we accomplish our objective with the assassination of the otherwise known duper/violator of craftymynes pc edition rules, but we have once again taken control of another faction. Not only am I proud to add another faction to my list, but I am proud to bring you the new combined faction of 3. Presenting; The Strangers Noobial Kin. Know that I did not want to follow this course of action, but rather I had no choice but to step and stop others from embarrassing themselves such as people with 1man factions continue to do. Know that the land, sky and further galaxies are not merely a far off unreachable dream. With full co-operation I believe we can plunge all those unworthy.

- Commander & Conquerer Blesian out!

p.s. if it wasn't already painfully obvious the revival of this faction is no more and I am the leader. rip former leader @Sofatroll

-image-

The skys belong to the Ravens xD Nice try.
    Caw.
    As for the test of that, Not worth reading.
    Caw! Caw!

4. @Sofatroll

-image-

5. Deleted 6 years ago by MizoreShirayuki
  6. *sigh* maybe i should just follow Rule 14

7. -image-
    #TeamFluxated motto

8. Edited 7 years ago by MizoreShirayuki

@Neonjews My Sides have imploded, 10/10 for complete gold.

9. Deleted 6 years ago by MizoreShirayuki
  10. @neonjews @Sofatroll

-image-

I raise you a much better gif!

-image-

11. "francis waddles swinging lightsabers" is better than "generic darth vader gif"

12. Deleted 7 years ago by r4iscool1
  13. This faction not only had a plethora of problems including, residents stealing & griefing constantly + being raided at 4 different locations.

I think the only other time i've seen/heard the word plethora used was in three amigos.

14. -image-

15. It just keeps going down hill

16. Ok first of all, Blesian you are delusional.

Secondly, I believe it is not the fault of the order that the citadel was found. Someone already had the coordinates before we got there and probably decided to pay a visit.

17. Edited 7 years ago by PenguinCommander

Your "conquests" are weak and you shall fall before the might of the Order of the Mackeral. The taste of your defeat will fill our bellies just as mackeral have so many times before. Your ceaseless yet failed efforts to intimidate have grown tiresome. We will waddle into your bases and loot and burn all that you hold dear and force you to watch as we eat all of your mackeral. Your tears will season them perfectly. You can not stop us. You can not predict us. Get your affairs in order because we are coming.

And now, please enjoy the random penguin fact of the day:
    Penguins can spend up to 75% of their lives in the water. They do all of their hunting in the water.

18. Lesson of the day: Invade my thread with bullshit, and I'll invade yours and describe how I'm going to destroy everything you hold dear.

19. /me imagines penguins killing people and burning shit...

What a sight

20. @_Confederacy_ /me imagines penguins killing people and burning shit...

What a sight

Penguins getting ready for the battle.

-image-

Caw! Caw!

21. This thread is done.

or Sign Up to reply!