New leadership #3

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

"francis waddles swinging lightsabers" is better than "generic darth vader gif"

3. Deleted 7 years ago by r4iscool1
  4. This faction not only had a plethora of problems including, residents stealing & griefing constantly + being raided at 4 different locations.

I think the only other time i've seen/heard the word plethora used was in three amigos.

5. -image-

6. It just keeps going down hill

7. Ok first of all, Blesian you are delusional.

Secondly, I believe it is not the fault of the order that the citadel was found. Someone already had the coordinates before we got there and probably decided to pay a visit.

8. Edited 7 years ago by PenguinCommander

Your "conquests" are weak and you shall fall before the might of the Order of the Mackeral. The taste of your defeat will fill our bellies just as mackeral have so many times before. Your ceaseless yet failed efforts to intimidate have grown tiresome. We will waddle into your bases and loot and burn all that you hold dear and force you to watch as we eat all of your mackeral. Your tears will season them perfectly. You can not stop us. You can not predict us. Get your affairs in order because we are coming.

And now, please enjoy the random penguin fact of the day:
    Penguins can spend up to 75% of their lives in the water. They do all of their hunting in the water.

9. Lesson of the day: Invade my thread with bullshit, and I'll invade yours and describe how I'm going to destroy everything you hold dear.

10. /me imagines penguins killing people and burning shit...

What a sight

11. @_Confederacy_ /me imagines penguins killing people and burning shit...

What a sight

Penguins getting ready for the battle.

-image-

Caw! Caw!

12. This thread is done.

or Sign Up to reply!