New leadership #<Generic number>

1. 7 years ago

This just in! The <Generic faction name> faction has been dealt with! This faction had many problems including <Generic list of common facts known to all>! The leader known as <Generic name> has been killed by me, <Generic nub name> #TeamNubated. I have decided to make <Generic faction name> my faction and called it <Generic nub faction name>. As the current CraftyMynes nub and "leader" of #TeamNubated, I decided that I would pretend to have taken down <Generic faction base name>! Know that I did not want to follow this course of action, but rather I had chose to because im a giant nub :D Know that the dirt, worms and further dirt are merely a unreachable dream for the nubbiest of factions <3 With all your coords I believe I can purge all those i feel like i want to raid and boast about for no reason :)
    - "Leader" & Nub <Generic nub name> out!

2. Thanks for the format post Danny, I know flux has a real hard time typing that out each time. Truly a valuable resource. Bookmarked for future use.

3. Edited 7 years ago by Beedobi

^^^

4. 100% gold

5. @MizoreShirayuki Thanks for the format post Danny, I know flux has a real hard time typing that out each time. Truly a valuable resource. Bookmarked for future use.

Just trying my best to help out the nubs guys <3

6. -image-

7. I'm glad the staff here dedicate so much of their time to helping those in need :D

8. Blesian

8 Jun 2016 Suspended

@MizoreShirayuki Thanks for the format post Danny, I know flux has a real hard time typing that out each time. Truly a valuable resource. Bookmarked for future use.

What are tou trying to say bae? You don't like hearing my keyboard on skype??

9. @MizoreShirayuki Thanks for the format post Danny, I know flux has a real hard time typing that out each time. Truly a valuable resource. Bookmarked for future use.

Your adorable...

10. @BoneChi11er Your adorable...

You're*

11. Edited 7 years ago by Sofatroll

@neonjews You're*

I dont know if this is going to far for the forums, anyway, this is for you dear grammar nazi <3
    -image-

12. Grammar and spelling aren't the same thing but I'll accept your generous title anyways @Sofatroll

13. OMG ROASTEEDD. WOAH. #L #GANGGANG

14. @neonjews It's indeed not the same, anyway the term grammar nazi doesnt distinguish this in the way its normally used. You must be new to the internet
    -image-

15. Me sighing --> -image- <-- Neon trying

16. @Pimpcy
    -image-

17. Edited 7 years ago by Pimpcy

-image-

-image-

Taking your bait supply away for that.

18. I don't know my Pokemon very well so who is the grey one that got his / her ice cream taken?

19. @_Confederacy_ I don't know my Pokemon very well so who is the grey one that got his / her ice cream taken?

Bruh... That's Togepi, he's one of the original pokemon lol

20. @mightymyntz Bruh... That's Togepi, he's one of the original pokemon lol

MasaruCyri the Queen of Pokemon here. xD Togepi was introduced in the anime before 2nd gen came out (Like how Ho-oh was in the first episode of Pokemon even when it wasn't an actual Pokemon yet, but Togepi had a bigger presence than Ho-oh)

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!