unlucky things for you

1. 7 years ago

i was wondering if anyone else has a unlucky thing on the server, for me i always die when i get to around lvl 30 or when i get decent gear, which is why I will probably never end up running around with god gear

2. Ya, i got one. Don't watch nascar and walk on the nether roof at the same time. Warrior taught me that one today. I didn't even know i died until i saw the restart. I messaged rnc wondering why i died. I thought the restart had killed me somehow, lol.

3. @mithraculus Ya, i got one. Don't watch nascar and walk on the nether roof at the same time. Warrior taught me that one today. I didn't even know i died until i saw the restart. I messaged rnc wondering why i died. I thought the restart had killed me somehow, lol.

lol, if im in an exposed area like the nether roof, ill log off even if im just going to get a pepsi from the fridge

4. I forgot a ";" and I deleted the entire home folder of the server (Everything). The ironic thing is that this script was suppose to delete all but the latest backup of the server, instead it deleted everything but the script (because it was the last thing to be touched).

5. @CraftyMyner I forgot a ";" and I deleted the entire home folder of the server (Everything). The ironic thing is that this script was suppose to delete all but the latest backup of the server, instead it deleted everything but the script (because it was the last thing to be touched).

good thing another backup happened before anything bad went down

6. @ardoasms good thing another backup happened before anything bad went down

Yeah, I take a lot of backups just for this reason.

7. Was that the 1.8.9 incident?

8. XD crafty almost killed the server ._.

9. Lol

10. I have one. So one time i was using my zombie grinder and i decided to afk next to it so that when i come back there would be a sht ton of zombies to kill. When i came back, i was on the "You died!" Screen somehow. Then i realized that a zombie pushed me in when i was afk. When i got my items back, my god bow somehow despawned. I also lost 28 lvls of EXP. #whenthegrinderusesYOU ( so i sealed any ways for zombies to get to me when i was afk xP)

11. @ViciousKangaroo I have one. So one time i was using my zombie grinder and i decided to afk next to it so that when i come back there would be a sht ton of zombies to kill. When i came back, i was on the "You died!" Screen somehow. Then i realized that a zombie pushed me in when i was afk. When i got my items back, my god bow somehow despawned. I also lost 28 lvls of EXP. #whenthegrinderusesYOU ( so i sealed any ways for zombies to get to me when i was afk xP)

At least you were AFK and were pushed in. I usually accidentally jump in haha.

12. I was walking through a cave (which is where my farm is now) and I was having severe connection lag, I saw a creeper in the distance and walked back to my storage area and about 2 minutes later I died and it said _Confederacy_ was blown up by Creeper. RIP everyone with shitty internet :)

13. I had this obsidian 10x6 base between bedrock and a lava lake.

One day when expanding it, block lag let some lava in, killed me and melted a good part of my items.
    I lost diamond armor, swords, diamonds and levels. :P

I really don't know, how could I live only 6k from spawn...

14. One time I assisted in a team raid on an airbase, it took over an hour to get to said base and when we went through the portal I fell to my death after a legit 2 seconds of raiding, then players came to the base and the team attacked and raided the base without me :(

15. Got killed by lilbezi with best gear i ever had ;-:

16. Edited 7 years ago by Aquafyna

You guys were picking on Tehfrizzy lol. I had to help him.

17. I accidently pressed Q while next to lava and later on, i realized it was my god pickaxe

18. I Accidentally threw my sword into the jail once :/

19. i had a prot4 set and yhe peral glitched so i suffocated and my stuff"broke" in the wall.

me and vicious were folling around i cheated and brought a poison2 with me( it was an enchanted wool fight) then vicious was stuck in cobweb, i accidently pressed q instead of w and vicious go the poison

luckily i had another plan and that was full diamond set+magic meat+regen pots

20. I was wondering why you passed it to me XD

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!