Stefan_MG's Ban Appeal pt. 3

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by iclutchHD

@Stefan_MG iClutch had in fact said he was watching the entire time. He may say so himself.

He explicitly stated this to Greed of the SIns.

I was trying to do things for the server that are supposed to be coming out sometime

3. yes, that is exactly what i said. seeing as arguing with staff will only result in extended punishment. Shutting up and obeying would've been the only smart decision

4. @iclutchHD I was trying to do things for the server that are supposed to be coming out soon

I don't fault you for not taking the time to unban me, this is really not what Im arguing about.

What I am not okay with is the suggestion that I should have a ban extended for another player's actions. I feel like I have made my case, and I do not appreciate suggestions that I should remain silent.

5. @Venetorem Shutting up and obeying would've been the only smart decision

I hope that you learn to have respect for yourself in time.

6. Edited 7 years ago by Venetorem

Your train of thought confuses me, and your pitiful attempt to belittle me has no effect.
    Just because your rinds got you in trouble doesn't mean you have to go against a direct order from an admin. Thinking that would do anything positive is ignorant and ill-planned

7. Deleted 7 years ago by GibsonAxe
  8. Deleted 7 years ago by GibsonAxe
  9. Deleted 7 years ago by GibsonAxe
  10. Deleted 7 years ago by GibsonAxe
  11. Do not post on people's appeals.

or Sign Up to reply!