people you cant trust

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by TheForgotten20

been scammed? wanna help others not be scammed? well here is the place to tell others about ur scam....
    btw queitsheep and just_a_penguin scammed me. be on the lookout for them

2. Edited 7 years ago by Captain_Mitchell

I trust those two.

3. Lel we didn't scam you :P we raided you. Cauz u lived within rtp and were asking people to come to your house X) I have never scammed in a legitimate sale and neither has penguin. Check yo self nub

4. Edited 7 years ago by TheForgotten20

yep penguin said he wanted to join and wouldnt raid greif or steal me..................

i remember the time when i was trying to find where the vip lounge was at, i didnt know abot the greenline thing, sheep said to me to follow him we walked past the green line which i didnt know what was about and then he slaughtered me......he can also be truly strange....when my partner(remcoforlife) joined me i didnt have a mouse so i asked him to build the portal, we didnt have enff cz he built the edges, so i asked sheep for help, guess what happened, he killed me (duh) and then i tped to him again and he built the portal................-____-

5. that's not scamming, that's trusting people at your own risk

6. bruh, i didnt tell you to follow me for the vip lounge you just followed me and i killed ya because you were being a nub. And though I killed ya at the nether I still gave you even more obsidian so you could find a new home :P believe me im not the worst of the worst. You are just way waaay too trusting. Don't blame others for this <3

7. Edited 7 years ago by TheForgotten20

<3 ok but i still dont trust you..........im gonna change le title to people who you cant trust!
    rip you
    (a plot in my graveyard for your tpraiding lyfe)
    btw you did you be like"follow me i know where it is"
    plus i even gave yo free archery practice, kills and heads :_(

8. Basically, Be friends with everyone and trust no one. You will be safe like in heaven

9. That's what I do Blackfish.

10. im a freeloader I dont trust people they trust me I chill at multiple bases and collect for them like company for a few days here and there I don't have an exact home honestly or a personal base

11. Go to ur friends bases but keep your coords secret.

Coords are perfect blackmail material so don't let people into your base.

I did this and wasn't raided for 9 months, then I started teaming, and I got raided :/

12. @_Confederacy_ Go to ur friends bases but keep your coords secret.

Coords are perfect blackmail material so don't let people into your base.

I did this and wasn't raided for 9 months, then I started teaming, and I got raided :/

And i was the one who raided you. So much sorry mate :(

13. @Blackfish And i was the one who raided you. So much sorry mate :(

:o

14. I'm almost offended I'm not mentioned here yet

15. i would like to add Gibson and nysic to this list. on several occasions I would go afk to take care of my patients and comeback surrounded by blocks with signs calling me names on them... So hurt were my feelings. I still cry sometimes at night when I am alone in the fetal position.

16. Lol James you lying

17. Naw its all truth granted the box is typically made of glass

18. last sign said nub ... I don't even know what that means hmph.

19. [deleted]

9 Jul 2016
    Deleted 7 years ago by CraftyMyner
  20. its true all of it

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!