Endermen Farming

1. 7 years ago

Before you post a reply, please read the whole post that I've made.

It has come to my attention that several people have decided to make a base in the End. Due to the nature of End Farms, this restricts the flow of Endermen on the spawning platform of the grinder. Even if the mentioned players set torches down around their base, that wouldn't be enough to nullify the spawn rates around them, it merely slows them down. What I plead these players do is to either move out of the End or to slab the entire area of their base including roofs, the surrounding area, and pretty much any block within a 256 block radius. I would be willing to help them with either task if they let me. If they refuse to do either thing, then I can't make them do anything. In closing, if they tried to make their own End Farm near their base, they would have to take the same measures as mentioned above for the farm to work efficiently.

I believe this topic concerns all the players who use the End Farm(s) on a regular basis.

-Spy

2. ok

1. Danny, Cell and I are not leaving the End. That is our home and we have every right to live there.
    2. I refuse to place slabs on every block of my home. It's distasteful in design and I have no use for them.

I'm sorry to hear about your End grinder but we are not going to be slabbing over our home. We will try to keep it as well-lit as we can. However we will not be taking any other steps that you have mentioned above.

3. That is quite unfortunate, but if Danny plans to build an End Grinder then he'll have to slab everything for it to be worthwhile.

4. Alright, let's get one thing straight.

No player, no matter how long they have played, nor what rank they are, has any right to tell another not to be in the end. All players have equal rights to be there. Your asking of them to change their entire base is absurd.

There are multiple other ways to farm. if you don't like the enderman grinder spawn rates, use a different grinder. If they're all slower than this slowed enderman spawner, then why are you complaining.

It is many times easier to just use a different spawner than to go to the effort to get an attitude on the server, then make a post on the forums.

This is not the first time a player has tried to tell others to not be in the end, and it won't be the last. But very time i've seen it happen, the result has been the same

"You do not own the end"

5. And plus, if you expect me to slab over this, you are insane
    -image-

6. Edited 7 years ago by Beedobi

In addition to Cells image, we would have to slab over an entire end island + some of the others surrounding. In other news, it definitely is not happening.

7. @Venetorem No player, no matter how long they have played, nor what rank they are, has any right to tell another not to be in the end.

@Spy21DD What I plead these players do is to either move out of the End or to slab the entire area of their base including roofs, the surrounding area, and pretty much any block within a 256 block radius.

@Venetorem tell

@Spy21DD plead

he didn't "tell" anyone, he asked

8. @SharpSerac he didn't "tell" anyone, he asked

Either way, he is asking for us to move our entire base. Pleading or not, it won't happen and we are there to stay.

9. @Beedobi Either way, he is asking for us to move our entire base. Pleading or not, it won't happen and we are there to stay.

@Spy21DD If they refuse to do either thing, then I can't make them do anything.

10. @Beedobi You are forgetting my second option in which I willfully help slab any spawn area.

@Cellexya thankfully glass isn't able to spawn endermen. But below the glass would be a mighty task indeed.

11. Edited 7 years ago by Venetorem

good job quoting one word sharp

And besides, "You" is directed at everyone, not just him

and do you really think they would trust you with their coords?

12. @Spy21DD She already stated she wasn't going to slab anything due to it being ridiculously ugly.

13. Since this is going no where, could someone lock this conversation? I might say something that I might regret.

14. #CloseDownTheEnd

15. Locked

or Sign Up to reply!