But first... let me take a selfie

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

-image-

And here we found @Slattern and @CreeperLord170 gazing lovingly at each other.. look how sweet! <3

3. Awesome!

4. @Laineyyz -image-

And here we found @Slattern and @CreeperLord170 gazing lovingly at each other.. look how sweet! <3

What is love?

5. @Laineyyz And here we found @Slattern and @CreeperLord170 gazing lovingly at each other.. look how sweet! <3

We were both semi-afk. At least I was xD

6. @Slattern shhhhh..... whole pic explains what was going on ;)

7. Edited 7 years ago by Sofatroll

-image-
    And here we see @Slattern brutally murdering @Laineyyz with his scissors! And @CreeperLord170 , the strong arm of the law is just looking away...

8. ^ Just cause I posted his loving photo with @CreeperLord170 , he killed me... T^T

9. wtf I didn't kill you

10. @CreeperLord170 wtf I didn't kill you

He as in me.. not u nub

11. @CreeperLord170 wtf I didn't kill you

You're not in the same channel with us -_- lolol!

12. @Sofatroll -image-
    And here we see @Slattern brutally murdering @Laineyyz with his scissors! And @CreeperLord170 , the strong arm of the law is just looking away...

What texture pack is that?

13. Edited 7 years ago by Sofatroll

Faithfull 32x32 and Mr Meepz' shaderpack
    there you go @ViciousKangaroo

14. Edited 7 years ago by SummerRose1994

Okay so let's make this interesting. We are going to open a prize type thing. If you manage to get a selfie with either Jessie (Jessice_boo_bear) or myself (NightShade199), you get 2 diamonds. If you manage to get both of us together since we often run around spawn together, we will give you a diamond block. It must be a selfie so we can see you're in there. We figured this would be a really fun way to sort of make a game of this. :)

15. I LOVE all these pictures. They are all so wonderful!!! :D

16. But when you take a selfie, your name won't show, no? It'll only show other players name right? Or am I dumb? XD

17. Deleted 7 years ago by SummerRose1994
  18. Well forget the name part. Just make sure you're in there :P Sorry I had a blonde moment.. haha

19. Edited 7 years ago by Laineyyz

-image-

We are the queens (and kings) of the hill!

P/S: @Tez1010 is camera shy xD

20. @Laineyyz -image-

awe that's so cute!! :D

21. @Laineyyz -image-

Holy sh it I've been there before!!!! That trail you see below was made by me!

or Sign Up to reply!