The Sun Steed Ranch

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by thegoldsmith

Ok now that i have a name for the ranch i will post what horses are for sale and their prices here and i would like to point out the rules of the trade

1. we will bring the horse to an area far away from the ranch then give the horses coordinates to the buyer we will then be paid and the buyer may collect their horse in their own time

2. we can include accessories for an increased price all that is available at the moment is saddles and leads
    saddles + 3 diamonds
    leads + 3 emeralds

we are not responsible if the horse is stolen or killed in between the time we have been paid and when you come to collect it

payment shall only be made to the person you were dealing with not to any other

we would like to ask that good care it taken of the horses we sell

we can reserve horses for interested parties

2. Edited 7 years ago by thegoldsmith

I now have three horses for sale right now
    (N.B.O means Next Best Offer if anyone is confused)

-image-
    Colour: Black and white
    Price: 15 diamonds or N.B.O

-image-
    Colour: Bay
    Price: 15 diamonds or N.B.O

-image-
    Colour: Pink
    Price: 10 diamonds or N.B.O
    (side note: this horse is a bit on the small side and may need short breaks during long rides. Also has a weird obsession with carrots.)

3. I need to Inspect all of them and mount them to see which one feels right to me

I need to see which one is the sun steed for me

4. Could you maybe test the horses and post stats?

5. our testing track is under construction and we may be able to arrange a sitting in a controled environment

6. All horses advertised are still for sale

7. Both of the horses advertised are sold but the pink one is still for sale

8. Edited 7 years ago by thegoldsmith

Here are some more horses that are for sale all at 12 diamonds (stats may vary, room for negotiation)

all clearly pictured Horses (including the Skeleton horses) are for sale

-image-

-image-

-image-
    both the Skeleton Horses are for sale in this pic i was being chased when i took the screenshot

-image-

9. Hmm... I think you should add a roof over the skelly horse? Just in case it got struck by lightning xD

10. Edited 7 years ago by thegoldsmith

no i killed the Skeleton horsemen and took the horses their safe ones @Laineyyz

11. Ahh okay.. cool :D

12. Edited 7 years ago by thegoldsmith

Want one? each skeleton horse costs the same a a regular horse

13. Nah not now :) have no uses for horses yet xD

14. Gold smith the reason i built double layer storage systems was cuz i was too lazy too level the mountain beside it:(

15. We are still selling horses and we plan to add donkeys and mules to our sale roster soon!
    (note small pink horse still for sale)

16. Edited 7 years ago by ardoasms

do you deliver to bases?

17. How do you transport these horses onto our bases btw?

18. ardoasms delivering to bases is duable but extremely hard sinc you have to boat+leash the horse across oceans and you have to go slow so the leash doesnt break

19. Edited 7 years ago by TheForgotten20

ANNOUNCEMENT:::::::::::::::::::::(coming soon)
    HORSES CAN NOW BE DELIVERED TO ANY BASE WITHIN 60K OF OUR HOME(might be changed). iF YOU FEEL THIS VIOLATES YOUR SECURITY IT CAN BE ARRANGED TO BE DELIVERED TO A PLACE A FEW KS FROM YOUR HOUSE.

WARNING: super duper expensive
    havent decided on price yet, but it will be hefty
    after all boat+leash+horse is tiring

only horses ranked "fast" by out speed-o-meter will be delivered to you location, wanting slower horses will result in a shorter delivery range.

NEWS:::::::::::
    horses are now ranked in how high they can jump. i havent seen some of the horses jumps yet but the highest i have tested is 3.5 blocks.

2. we have a few fancy dancy horses, order them now!(screen shots available soon when we get them out of the breeding pens into individual storage yards

p.s.
    so im leaving, you guys b like "y you still doing thing"
    my answer is: i dont leave stuff unfinished
    Goldsmith and kirk was really nice to me so i needa helpp them and help kirk by getting him diamonds(his gear suks)
    and also you wont know when im on.
    plus this server has one of the best communities eva

20. I've had some that could jump onto the roof of an 8+ block building :)

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!