Red Army: Foreign Policy Reform

1. ‹ Older
  2. 8 years ago

@thedigmaster2011 Can I join team eye

Necropost. Red army isn't active from what I've heard.

3. tsu

15 Apr 2016 Suspended

Team eye is NOT a part of red army @pand1024

4. Ok sorry

5. Red Army is on hiatus due to me being very busy irl. Team eye isn't part of Red Army. I don't deal with trolls, especially ones that still have mommy yelling at them to do their homework instead of play Minecraft.

6. Edited 8 years ago by Flowerly

Trolls? You are the one who gave away our base cords, Soviet.

7. tsu

15 Apr 2016 Suspended

Happy Soviet isn't mooching of our skill anymore lol he was the odd man out poor guy

8. rip

9. sov couldnt even back up anything he said

10. if their mommys didn't tell them to do homework who would?

11. The amount of emeralds being a 1 time payment is a lot more reasonable, thank you =)

12. I just realized I have been mis-judging soviet the whole time

13. Well this is definitely an improvement...

14. 7 years ago

Revive!

15. Lol I just now saw the reform, sounds cool, you should make non standing players pay tax to keep their base safe :) like a monthly 10 emeralds or their cords are confiscated

16. We will build a mall.

We will sell Hax steaks to everyone.

Vote 4 Hax 2016

17. @_Confederacy_ that is the extortion that brought the red army into disrepute!

@sovietsuperman I am glad to see that you have revised your policies to be more considerate of those who are simply builders.

18. I would like to ally with this army, as extra security would help me a lot. I will Pay A tax in lots of stone.

19. if these are just your little faction's rules why do you post them? noone really cares

20. @facebeef if these are just your little faction's rules why do you post them? noone really cares

@facebeef, I suggest looking on the 1.8 forum (http://craftymynes.serverkart.com/forums/ ) and you will see that quite a few people "cared" about these "little faction rules" :)

21. it appears that that was 1.8 LMAO.

or Sign Up to reply!