1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

@_Haxington_ What commands are there on this server that are not already public knowledge?

A lot.

3. @_Haxington_ What commands are there on this server that are not already public knowledge?

It's not the task that is secret, it's the way we complete it, sure there is TPA and Sethome, but I don't feel like releasing the way that I do it. ServerPlz/ServerAI/Votifier is not java/on my computer. Over the last 3 years I have been working on these command blocks, not one command block uses a command found on the internet (One command block contraptions, tutorials), I pride myself in the work I did and would rather not just give it away. There's already a video online where someone has claimed my world as their own, what If they only take the command blocks and not the entire spawn? The amount of times I have been robbed of my command blocks back in 1.8 is more then I care to think about and I don't want it to happen again.

- Crafty

4. I understand your reasoning, fair enough.

5. @CraftyMyner can you host the server on spectator mode so we can fly around looking at bases?

6. @TheForgotten20 @CraftyMyner can you host the server on spectator mode so we can fly around looking at bases?

And kill players if they get near any server running rooms. (A.k.a. the command block room)

7. ViciousKangaroo, the command blocks are split all around the map, in admin bases ect, there would be too many people to have 1 admin watching each place

8. Deleted 7 years ago by ViciousKangaroo
  9. I mean a barrier that kills those who get near the command blocks. And maybe a plugin? I'm not sure if it would hurt our reputation... Because it would only be there for people to look at

10. If you fly around looking at bases, then it is basically a free raiding tool. Fly around for a few hours, and there you go.. all the diamonds you could ever want.

11. But the server is no longer active... How is that a free raiding tool?

12. its spec mode, you can go through blocks and everything

13. @_Haxington_ But the server is no longer active... How is that a free raiding tool?

Oh haha... I'm such an idiot. Thought you were talking about 1.9+
    You have all now seen my true intelligence.

14. Edited 7 years ago by Th3GreenGamer

@ViciousKangaroo I mean a barrier that kills those who get near the command blocks. And maybe a plugin? I'm not sure if it would hurt our reputation... Because it would only be there for people to look at

You wouldn't need a plugin, you could just kill all players within a certain radius from them

/kill @e[r=(Radius Number)] I believe is the command.

15. If the world is accessible in singleplayer then all commands can be bypassed

16. couldnt he also just go in and make a copy of the world then bust out all of the command blocks before uploading for all to see? tada no command block secrets to risk revealing

17. Lol it would be like a nuclear fallout area with a bunch of broken command blocks and redstone :P

18. Could you use a command that replaced all command blocks with tnt xD or a different block

19. @_Haxington_ Lol it would be like a nuclear fallout area with a bunch of broken command blocks and redstone :P

Most if em are hidden sooo

20. didn't how the command blocks work change in 1.9?

21. @TheForgotten20 didn't how the command blocks work change in 1.9?

Yes, but not with what you're thinking. Mojang added some new commands and variations of the command block (Aka repeating, chain etc.). This is the reason why there are less command blocks for the old 1.8 commands now. It's just easier to do than before.

or Sign Up to reply!