1. 7 years ago

Hey there, i was just wondering if you mods/admins could check out " the 5zig mod" and tell me if im allowed to download it and use it on your server, its basically a mod that has the Armour HUD, Potion HUD, and you can see your coordinates in your top left of your screen, you also have the option to move ecerything about to different positions, If you could check this out and get back to me that would be great!

2. you have an advantage over other players and they will say no

3. Edited 7 years ago by T0rsion

@ghostassasin81 you have an advantage over other players and they will say no

I second this.

I if you want to see what armor you have on you can press f5, if you want your coordinates you can press f3 and if you want to see your potion effects you can look at the screen (they are already displayed)

Idk about the Apple software I think it's fn + f3 and fn + f5 but still there is a vanilla way for all of this.

4. @_Confederacy_ I second this.

Idk about the Apple software I think it's fn + f3 and fn + f5 but still there is a vanilla way for all of this.

fn + f3 and fn + f5 in MAC - confirmed!

5. Yey

6. It doesnt give you an advantage? Just an armour hud ect? Its a pvp mod

7. still mods aren't allowed

8. Just let them take a look.

9. @ghostassasin81 still mods aren't allowed

actually some mods are allowed (optifine is a mod and they allow that), the rules state that you should ask about mods to see if they are fine

10. With 5zig you can set waypoints. 2Op

11. All optimize does is increase your fps...

12. You cant set waypoints in 5zig..

13. @_Confederacy_ All optimize does is increase your fps...

Well not only that, it also allows you to see clearly underwater and to have dynamic lighting (torches emitting light when held in hand) And the bility to zoom the screen. So one may argue that optifine also gives an unfair advantage to players.

14. ^^^

15. optifine gives an advantage in factions since its easier to find underwater bases(if they used a cobble etc to block up the water then you can see it)

16. @TheForgotten20 optifine gives an advantage in factions since its easier to find underwater bases(if they used a cobble etc to block up the water then you can see it)

This isnt factions

17. @TheForgotten20 optifine gives an advantage in factions since its easier to find underwater bases(if they used a cobble etc to block up the water then you can see it)

You can already see underwater with night vision pots

18. well slat sorry, e.g. someone builds an underwater base not exposed to the world, optifine helps you thee the thing he used to block up the water

19. Why are you trying to point out the downsides of Optifine like you want it banned?

20. We do not want it banned, we are just pointing out that it does more than just increase your framerate

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!