1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

agreed, but I guess it balances itself out because if you want to truly help the community you'd show them it's moderately easy depending the task and the scale of it, redstone isn't that hard guys ticker around and see for yourself

3. Lol ok sorry I'll stop

4. Deleted 7 years ago by Fisban_Regner
  5. Can you make redstone elevators that are Multiplayer server friendly?

6. Deleted 7 years ago by Fisban_Regner
  7. Deleted 7 years ago by Fisban_Regner
  8. Edited 7 years ago by Fisban_Regner

@Valgys Can you make redstone elevators that are Multiplayer server friendly?

How many blocks tall did you need the elevator? and are you talking about a player elevator or red stone single elevator, Or an item elevator?

9. Player elevator. Ideally a 2x2 platform, but I'll take a smaller one. Doesn't have to be multifloor design. I just need the basic design for you to show me somewhere, maybe just going up to 8 blocks high.

10. I just realize @Fisban_Regner Do we have to proved materials or it's just pay and you have all the stuff to build it?

11. I am also interested in the plans for a industrial iron farm compact enough to not be noticeable and if you accept you'll understand my concern, I could provide help and I have had experience building these before but I just want to build this quickly and effectively to support my else economically on the server

12. I'd figure out a way to get the required mob to actually make it work all I really am asking help for is for the structure and automatic killing system

13. @Grinning_Bobcat I just realize @Fisban_Regner Do we have to proved materials or it's just pay and you have all the stuff to build it?

It's provide materials but I do have some of my own. right now I haven't set a price rang so really for the first few people it's just most donation based, as long as you have the supplies

14. @Grinning_Bobcat I'd figure out a way to get the required mob to actually make it work all I really am asking help for is for the structure and automatic killing system

I haven't actually done a iron farm before so I'll need a little bit of time to do research first

15. Just incase people haven't see my other post I'm actually away at the moment. We are in recovery atm the baby is doing great though and so is mom we expect to be out in a few days if every thing goes well

16. @Fisban_Regner Just incase people haven't see my other post I'm actually away at the moment. We are in recovery atm the baby is doing great though and so is mom we expect to be out in a few days if every thing goes well

Yep, I saw that, congrats btw! Not sure if this is your first kid, I find myself being at home more now that my family has grown as well. More home time = more chances to start up MC :)

There's no rush on my end with this build so whenever you get a chance. I can donate in the way of some redstone supplies To assist you in future red stone projects.

@Grinning_Bobcat I am also interested in the plans for a industrial iron farm compact enough to not be noticeable and if you accept you'll understand my concern, I could provide help and I have had experience building these before but I just want to build this quickly and effectively to support my else economically on the server

I don't think you need redstone for an iron farm except to collect the iron.

17. Edited 7 years ago by Fisban_Regner

no the collection system is the only redstone part i believe

18. Right now I'm holding a special next 3 people that use my service will be free I just ask you supply the reds tone as it can get very expensive. Also as always I do have a remote location set up so there is no risk to your base

19. Deleted 7 years ago by TheForgotten20
  20. Fishban can you set up an iron farm or will that take too long(you have to afk the villagers from m grinder)

if not a redstone elevator would be nice.k

21. Do You need an Automatic sugar cane farm? or maybe that auto brewing stand? But don't have the time or the skills to build it. Now for a low low price I'm offering a service of building your red stone machines for you.
    this service comes with a guarantee that I won't sell your cords in fact I wont even look at your cords, nor will I grief or loot your base.
    also as part of this service if you have any issues with your build ill come and fix it for you.
    Worried about letting a stranger into your base? That's no problem, although it is more difficult I can show you how to build the machine your self.
    I am not part of any faction nor am I affiliated with any faction other than geekville (not really a faction)
    Here are some examples of things I have already built for people;
    Grinders
    fully auto cane farms
    semi auto carrot, potato, wheat farms
    fully auto brewing stands
    fully auto smelters
    piston doors with or with out keys
    semi auto tree farms
    any more just ask if something isn't on my list
    do not post your cords on here i will not be held responsible for any thing that happens if you do.

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!