1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

Right now I'm holding a special next 3 people that use my service will be free I just ask you supply the reds tone as it can get very expensive. Also as always I do have a remote location set up so there is no risk to your base

3. Deleted 7 years ago by TheForgotten20
  4. Fishban can you set up an iron farm or will that take too long(you have to afk the villagers from m grinder)

if not a redstone elevator would be nice.k

5. Do You need an Automatic sugar cane farm? or maybe that auto brewing stand? But don't have the time or the skills to build it. Now for a low low price I'm offering a service of building your red stone machines for you.
    this service comes with a guarantee that I won't sell your cords in fact I wont even look at your cords, nor will I grief or loot your base.
    also as part of this service if you have any issues with your build ill come and fix it for you.
    Worried about letting a stranger into your base? That's no problem, although it is more difficult I can show you how to build the machine your self.
    I am not part of any faction nor am I affiliated with any faction other than geekville (not really a faction)
    Here are some examples of things I have already built for people;
    Grinders
    fully auto cane farms
    semi auto carrot, potato, wheat farms
    fully auto brewing stands
    fully auto smelters
    piston doors with or with out keys
    semi auto tree farms
    any more just ask if something isn't on my list
    do not post your cords on here i will not be held responsible for any thing that happens if you do.

6. @Fisban_Regner Worried about letting a stranger into your base? That's no problem, although it is more difficult I can show you how to build the machine your self.

It's not entirely obvious, but in my case @Fisban_Regner allowed me on his test server to observe an elevator build, among several other contraptions. I was very happy with the tour and have been updating some of my redstone devices using what I learned.

7. @Fisban_Regner can you build me a redstone device where it sends out one pulse every 1 day?

8. Deleted 7 years ago by Fisban_Regner
  9. @Fisban_Regner this is verry possible with out command blocks.

If you could build that id be looking forward to doing buisness with you

10. i think observer block is gonna hurt your business

11. When I say redstone I mean farms wheat,carrot,potato, sugar, cactus, animal farms, automatic armor equipper, auto sorters, elytra launchers, item or mob elevators, auto smelters/cooker viliger breeders and many more however zombie and Golum farms are not redstone I can still help with them. I know how to make stuff like tic tax toe and calculators and clocks not very useful but mentioned to give the idea of my redstone skills. Right now I'm offering discounted rates send me a private message if you have any questions

12. If anything it helps it @HaloNest . Regener can make complex designs enabling more production

13. Deleted 7 years ago by Fisban_Regner
  14. pro tips:

• use a testing world
    • watch a couple of tutorials on youtube

that provides:

- no one will get in your base saying he will not steal coords, but secretly he writes em on a paperlist on his desk.

c'mon...

15. Edited 7 years ago by MisterReco

@HaloNest pro tips:

• use a testing world
    • watch a couple of tutorials on youtube

that provides:

- no one will get in your base saying he will not steal coords, but secretly he writes em on a paperlist on his desk.

c'mon...

He doesn't go to your base, he invites you to a testing server and teaches you how to do it

16. Edited 7 years ago by HaloNest

Wb linking a tutorial?

That's even for free

17. @HaloNest Wb linking a tutorial?

That's even for free

Some people would prefer to see it and have someone be able to explain it to them directly aswell as being able to answer questions.
    Thats just his business model

18. nothing against it, I just find it kinda odd

19. @Fisban_Regner Who are you?

The GrinningBobcat: redstoner, explorer, merchant, builder and swordsmen

We've talked before and have discussed iron farms in ealier posts in this thread.

I'm pretty sure we discussed Bud switches at one point too

20. i do use a testing world for those that don't want me in there base, I did say i had a remote location we could goto. and to clearify i dont even look at your cords so how could i write them down? plus that would be bad for business and quickly scare away clients. problem is no one is posting in here after they have done business with me.

21. Do You need an Automatic sugar cane farm? or maybe that auto brewing stand? But don't have the time or the skills to build it. Now for a low low price I'm offering a service of building your red stone machines for you.
    this service comes with a guarantee that I won't sell your cords in fact I wont even look at your cords, nor will I grief or loot your base.
    also as part of this service if you have any issues with your build ill come and fix it for you.
    Worried about letting a stranger into your base? That's no problem, although it is more difficult I can show you how to build the machine your self.
    I am not part of any faction nor am I affiliated with any faction other than geekville
    and now with the new update the possibilities are limitless
    Here are some examples of things I have already built for people;
    Grinders
    fully auto cane farms
    semi auto carrot, potato, wheat farms
    fully auto brewing stands
    fully auto smelters
    piston doors with or with out keys
    semi auto tree farms
    any more just ask if something isn't on my list
    do not post your cords on here i will not be held responsible for any thing that happens if you do.

or Sign Up to reply!