Pvp job! Apply Here! (only slightly off topic)

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

Yes he is

3. aha! sorry ukufu you are... REJECTED!

4. Well I could possibly help you out but not quite sure yet I have 2 others that could possibly help to

5. ok new rule to apply you must comment your in game name and whatever else

6. Hey ghostlyblades, noted

7. Edited 7 years ago by ghostassasin81

@BenjoBanjo7 ok new rule to apply you must comment your in game name and whatever else

Lol a friend who helped you and killed the people who raided you that's who I am

8. @ghostassasin81 Well I could possibly help you out but not quite sure yet I have 2 others that could possibly help to

Noted! thx! (I already sorrt of trust you)

9. @ghostassasin81 Lol a friend who helped you and killed the people who raided you that's who I am

No! it isnt true... noooooooo!

10. @BenjoBanjo7 No! it isnt true... noooooooo!

Can't deny it now anyways

11. me

12. @Qfu me

Shhhhhhhh

13. @BenjoBanjo7 Looking for 4 people who are: good at pvp, quick with the mouse, and looking to... work... for a profit. Please leave a comment and I will try to get back to you in about a month because I am away right now thx.

How does this work exactly... people know about who to trust and the people who don't are usually new players with pretty much nothing to steal from

14. @ViciousKangaroo How does this work exactly... people know about who to trust and the people who don't are usually new players with pretty much nothing to steal from

Well I helped him and killed him in the past he still trusts me very well

15. @ghostassasin81 Well I could possibly help you out but not quite sure yet I have 2 others that could possibly help to

last time i checked, killing nubs in iron at best while you have full god armor doesnt make you good at pvp...

sorry, had to put that out there

16. @ardoasms last time i checked, killing nubs in iron at best while you have full god armor doesnt make you good at pvp...

sorry, had to put that out there

Well I did just kill 2 guys one in iron the other in full enchanted diamond

17. No need to argue, just test it out where we always do.

18. @ghostassasin81 Well I did just kill 2 guys one in iron the other in full enchanted diamond

This has nothing to dowith this quote but it does have somthing to do with the convo going on.

I was going to ask you when I next saw you

19. @BenjoBanjo7 This has nothing to dowith this quote but it does have somthing to do with the convo going on.

I was going to ask you when I next saw you

im about to hop on anyways

20. Everyones so far has been noted, I will not be on for about a month.

21. tomorrow I may get online if not thursday

or Sign Up to reply!