1. 7 years ago

Hey guys as u might've known i came back after 3 months and i just found out that diam:emmy ratio has changed. I stocked up a lot of emmies be4 i left plus i did some bad trades with my diam on the first day i came back, so i am pretty screwed xD

2. I can help ya out! hit me up in game tomorrow if you need resources of any kind

3. Thx! we met back at 1.8 but u prob don't remember xD

4. I honestly don't but I have a terrible memory x.x please forgive me! But yes, tomorrow!

5. we tried to build a pigmen farm at nether? lol lol

6. OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!

Hai! Yes, OK, i remember you now ^^

7. Edited 7 years ago by Tweakerzoid

Lmao
    hi Naide, remember me? :D
    We built a base together!
    :P
    ( i might take u up on thet stone when i find u ingame!)

8. Hehe hi tweaker ^^ stop by anytime!

9. Hi @Tweakerzoid remember you sold a house to me once? then instead of paying 180 diamonds i slacked off and payed you 150 and replacing 30 with my head XP

theres not too many of my heads in circulation though because most of my deaths come from me forgetting to bring food to a far part of the base, i run out of hunger and fall in a lava pit. also i never wear armour so mobs slay me 24/7

I remember @Naidae she/he gave me 6 diamonds once so she/he is so nice.

10. @ZenithW Welcome Back! Are you still selling books?

11. @TheForgotten20 I remember @Naidae she/he gave me 6 diamonds once so she/he is so nice.

Bahahaha, aww, thank you ^^ I'm a she btw :D

12. long time no see

13. @ZenithW Hey guys as u might've known i came back after 3 months and i just found out that diam:emmy ratio has changed. I stocked up a lot of emmies be4 i left plus i did some bad trades with my diam on the first day i came back, so i am pretty screwed xD

Ayyyyy wb Zenith :D

14. Long time no see. Wb Zen!

or Sign Up to reply!