So...the break up stuff...it sucks.

1. 7 years ago

So yeah let's get to the point. Some of you know I had a girlfriend who I literally loved with everything I've had in myself. Well we broke up. I'm not that type of a motherfucker who'll leave her because of stupid shit so she thought it would be great to leave me after all the lies, drama, brainwashing and the latest what she admitted to me when we broke up that she cheated on me.

I wanted to leave her but I couldn't do it. It's been a month and half since that happened and forgetting our good times will be a hard path to go through. It already is. Say whatever you like but I almost committed suicide because of her shit. All I wanted was her so if she were to take her life then I'd do the same. My mom saved my life. That's why I'm still alive.

I'm honestly quite depressed almost every day. Can't focus on my job. I like another girl and all of that because of her smile. But whatever happens in my life, another relationship won't happen anytime soon. No point in jumping from one to another. I wasn't made that way.

I'm honestly fucked up. Yeah I keep smiling and laughing but that's just a disguise of what I actually feel inside. I feel complete emptiness and I feel like I'm not worth anything. She was my only light in my life. She made all the depression disappear until that shit with her began.

I'm here wondering why the fuck I just typed a bunch of text here but I guess that's how it is. -.-

2. Sorry about that man, just know we'll always support you :)

3. -image-

you don't understand how long it took to find that.

No one expects you to snap out of this, but even if we might not mean much to you we do care. Obviously it will take some time and you will be different no one should deny that, but you should take the chance to grow up from this. Not in the "HuHuuUhHhUuhH Wuss You need to grow up HuHUhUHuH" Jerk kind of way, but that you should accept it happened and close that chapter of your life if no resolve can be made and she doesn't want to at the very least be friends

4. dude, that sucks so freaking much, just carry on remember love makes you cry makes you lough... its a risk you gotta take, I've passed a few times for this situation. I'm open for tips if you need any just ask.

5. Doge I'm so sorry that this happened to you. I know that there is nothing I can say to make the pain or hopeless feeling go away, but please remember: this too shall pass. I know right now it seems like this horrible empty feeling will last for the rest of your life, but it truly won't. You are a person of tremendous value (though I know it probably doesn't feel true right now, you are) . You have brightened so many lives , including my own, by just being who you are. I am here to talk if you ever need/want to. I love you buddy, and I know a ton of other people do too.

6. Well I don't know what to say but we are all here for you @iDogeTwinkie

7. @ghostassasin81 Well I don't know what to say but we are all here for you @iDogeTwinkie

Same

8. Why are you even bothering to tell us this?

9. Yeah it does suck :/

10. Every time anything goes wrong in your life iDoge, just know we are all here to lift you up out of anything that has you down. I lurk in the shadows of this community, and have seen you time and time again come here to confide in us. Best of luck iDoge

11. @Qfu Why are you even bothering to tell us this?

dealing with sadness probably, everyone does.

12. Wow Qfu don't be rude. Just let the poor guy vent :(

13. @Qfu Why are you even bothering to tell us this?

Why you got no heart kid

14. Edited 7 years ago by Laineyyz

Hmmm @iDogeTwinkie I know how you feels ^^ I've been thru a bad long term relationship break up too, and it feels like shit. When I am going through that and people tell me to move on because it's not the end of the world, I feel like punching them in the face and threw them into the lava, because it DOES feels like the end of the world to me, but you know what, I came out through that better than I expect I will be, and things turns out great now and I am happy again, life is great again! Even better than before. Thing is, I am sure you will find a someone better in the near future, no matter how much you think you can never loved someone the same again, or how great she made you feel, there will be someone out there who will make you feel even greater, and better than she does to you. Take your time to heal yourself up, there's no need to rush to get into a new relationship just cause you want to forget her. Trust me on this, you'll feel like shit now but as cliche as it may sounds, time do heal wounds, give yourself some time.

@rnc2011 but please remember: this too shall pass. I know right now it seems like this horrible empty feeling will last for the rest of your life, but it truly won't.

Truer words have never been spoken, this is very very true and i couldn't agree more!

In the mean time, make yourself busy, play some games, go out with your friends, make new friends, play more games. You will feel better in no time :) take it from someone who's been through it all before ^^ you will be fine! :)

15. You type to much @Laineyyz

16. Edited 7 years ago by Captain_Mitchell

Hmmm @iDogeTwinkie I know how you feels ^^ I've been thru a bad long term relationship break up too, and it feels like shit. When I am going through that and people tell me to move on because it's not the end of the world, I feel like punching them in the face and threw them into the lava, because it DOES feels like the end of the world to me, but you know what, I came out through that better than I expect I will be, and things turns out great now and I am happy again, life is great again! Even better than before. Thing is, I am sure you will find a someone better in the near future, no matter how much you think you can never loved someone the same again, or how great she made you feel, there will be someone out there who will make you feel even greater, and better than she does to you. Take your time to heal yourself up, there's no need to rush to get into a new relationship just cause you want to forget her. Trust me on this, you'll feel like shit now but as cliche as it may sounds, time do heal wounds, give yourself some time.

I can feel both of ya'lls pain. Same thing happened to me :)

17. Edited 7 years ago by Laineyyz

@ghostassasin81 You type to much @Laineyyz

Its not for you so you can don't read it if you don't want to :)

18. Lol

19. awwww*hug,hug* i feel so sorry for you. i know why you wrote this post, because it feels bad going throught all this by yourself. i hope you feel better by telling everyone. Dont commit suicide, please.

20. @iDogeTwinkie you see the support and people here for you? Yee

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!