Interesting things about Craftymynes

1. 7 years ago

So when I was bored something randomly popped up in my head. The area of CraftyMynes compared to real area! :D The piece of paper with CM on it is craftymynes.
    (This might be a little off)
    Here it is

2. Lol nice drawing.

3. Why california?! XD

4. laaawl

5. Edited 7 years ago by ViciousKangaroo

@Grinning_Bobcat Why california?! XD

Idk

6. @ViciousKangaroo Because that's where I live :P

Land of the xrayers?

7. roast

8. @iclutchHD Land of the xrayers?

I was just showing what our map would look like compared to real land x.x

9. would make more sense in Minnesota... and i'm not just saying that because i live in Minnesota... i'm saying it because Minnesota is the best... trust me on this

10. @ardoasms would make more sense in Minnesota... and i'm not just saying that because i live in Minnesota... i'm saying it because Minnesota is the best... trust me on this

okay :)

11. @ViciousKangaroo Neat!

The server is also roughly the size of Switzerland!

12. 0.067% of the population of USA has played on this server.
    If everyone voted once a day on each site since this server started, we would have more votes then the second biggest server.
    We have more banned players than Sudan has in their jails.
    In the time this server has been online, we have sent more then 347Tb and received more then 82Tb over the internet.
    On our old server we wrote over 110TB to our SSD's and on the new one we have written 12TB.

13. Ok this is so cool!

14. @CraftyMyner 0.067% of the population of USA has played on this server.
    If everyone voted once a day on each site since this server started, we would have more votes then the second biggest server.
    In the time this server has been online, we have sent more then 347Tb and received more then 82Tb over the internet.
    On our old server we wrote over 110TB to our SSD's and on the new one we have written 12TB.

Serverplz fact

15. @CraftyMyner 0.067% of the population of USA has played on this server.

Woah even more facts :D

16. The Vote fact made me disappointed in our sever but the banned one made me laugh my ass off. Any other countries?

17. Probably some scandinavian countries

18. Edited 7 years ago by Grinning_Bobcat

What is the actual number of players banned? Can that number even be publicized?

19. @Grinning_Bobcat What is the actual number of players banned? Can that number even be publicized?

https://api.craftymynes.com/bans/stats
    I had to dig through an old thread but there is some ban info.

20. @FishW https://api.craftymynes.com/bans/stats
    I had to dig through an old thread but there is some ban info.

To make your life easier you can find this page by clicking the stats link in the top right of any forum page (y your name). Saves digging out the old thread where Crafty linked it.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!