I feel like we've become richer today...

1. 7 years ago

Call me a show-off but I feel like showing you guys what I've found while flying arround in the end with my elytra + punch 2 combo for a few hours.
    -image-

2. not bad guys not bad

3. Is that a base?

4. Are you still gonna sell these for 35 dbs? or can you sell them a bit cheaper? (btw i mean the dragon heads)

5. @Captain_Mitchell Is that a base?

That's our private end-vault

6. On my way

7. I have a problem with this... there's 26 diamond blocks in your inventory, not mine

8. Damn boi

9. what exactly is elytra + punch 2 combo?

10. With a punch 2 bow, and the right technique, you can hit yourself while flying and you can boost yourself and fly infinitely (until either your elytra or bow breaks first that is)

11. @Laineyyz With a punch 2 bow, and the right technique, you can hit yourself while flying and you can boost yourself and fly infinitely (until either your elytra or bow breaks first that is)

oh i know that actually. wait, you can do that in the end? lol

12. @ZenithW oh i know that actually. wait, you can do that in the end? lol

Yeah I did it one time, too

13. @ZenithW oh i know that actually. wait, you can do that in the end? lol

Well yes you can, provided the risk are higher cause if you failed to boost yourself you may fall into the void.

14. @Laineyyz Well yes you can, provided the risk are higher cause if you failed to boost yourself you may fall into the void.

if you fall you have enough time to tp spawn, provuded you have it ready in your chat so then you can press t and click the arrows then hit enter

15. Is the best start to build towers, tap friend up, then elytra to to other islands?

16. Damn sofa xD!

17. elytra meh, but those heads tho

18. and while you guzzle with the dragon head jack the browler (the armor stand with the pumpkin on) is dying of cold! @sofatroll

or Sign Up to reply!