1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by r4iscool1

@ZenithW i always think X-ray should be perm ip banned. what if they X-ray with alt and raid with main?

We know all the alts, I'm not even exaggerating when I say this.
    When an Xrayer is caught, staff generally clear the base to prevent xray items from further contaminating the market.
    The idea of xraying on an alt then raiding on a main is kind of silly by the way, there's no real benefits to using two accounts, it isn't going to stop us drawing the link between the two.

The reasoning behind allowing the return on alts is that, you are much more invested in the server if you buy/use the alt this way and less likely to hack again. Of course this isn't always the case and sometimes staff curse this rule as it provides extra work but I think the benefits outweigh the negatives, there's plenty of successful cases even one on the staff team.

3. @ZenithW i always think X-ray should be perm ip banned. what if they X-ray with alt and raid with main?

I thought this too, but as @R4iscool1 said

@R4iscool1 We know all the alts, I'm not even exaggerating when I say this.

I mean, you know IP.

4. @OtherGreenGamer As far as I know, I'm one of the only ones to come back legit.

Untrue. :)

5. Wow doge

6. Edited 7 years ago by MolotovSoda_

Don't get me wrong but I just wanted to inform people about scumbags so that they dont get their work destroyed by them. I plan to make a report like this about every raider's alt I happen to know about. That both Quartz and Flux were banned before is coincidence.

@Laggy_GIF also who is @MolotovSoda_ ?

I'm sure staff knows, if not I bet they will look it up. However this shall stay a secret. Someday soon I will reveal my identity, but for now I'm just the collective.

7. But there already is a thread for this^^

8. @OtherGreenGamer As far as I know, I'm one of the only ones to come back legit.

I was once banned on an alt... A long time ago.

I came back and used a different IP adress and never broke the rules since.

I believe everyone should be given a second chance.

9. @Blackened_Dawn Untrue. :)

Well I did say "as far as I know" :P

or Sign Up to reply!