1.9 Base Protection

1. ‹ Older
  2. 8 years ago

I think that all chests should be accessible within the anti-grief area.

Keep raiding an option, if possible and convenient.

3. Items don't do anything to deal with the resource that is my time. That's why in game currency is not really the best option. Also It wouldn't be so much as AntiGrief but as community build area.

4. That's great, whatever happens sounds good

It would be nice to put all the best builders and builds into a visible, public, and accessible area too. Make the plots staff assigned or something.

5. Edited 8 years ago by CraftyMyner

I'm thinking on a nice flat piece of land, the more the bill the bigger the plot, also first come first server, we will just expand out.

6. Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa.. Hold on a second. You mean we build our bases, get VIP+ and our bases get protection, then when our VIP+ runs out our coordinates are given out to other players for our base to be auctioned off? I am absolutely 100% against that.

7. I don't think you read anything I have been saying. These are not bases, they are plots that everyone has access to, everyone will know the cords, right from the get go. However only you have the ability to break and build blocks. The blocks would be given to you but you would not be able to get them out of the build area, you inv would be cleared both ways.

8. Will there be a limit on how many plots a player can claim, only one, four max, ten max, etc.?

9. Only 1 I would think.

10. Okay, to say I was thoroughly confused would be an understatement. I think I kind of understand now. Would this be a place like spawn where players can't die?

11. Players would have protection from dieing.

12. @CraftyMyner Paying server bills will earn the player protection? Red Army will gladly trade in game resources for this service. How do you feel about in game trading as a substitute for donations? Will there be any regulation on trades?

13. There would be no ingame trades for this, I am way too busy to be doing this more then a few times a week.

14. Also, it's not protection for their base, it's paying for a plot to build. With materials you can't keep.

15. Basically If you're a builder and wanna show off what you can do. This is where you can do it without it getting griefed. Right?

16. Edited 8 years ago by CraftyMyner

Exactly!

17. will this be around spawn?

18. Far from spawn but easily accessible by a teleporter in spawn.

19. @CraftyMyner No, how would you feel if I did that on my own accord? If people gave me in game resources and in turn I paid a portion of the server bill, would you be ok with that?

20. Will all inventory be removed? If so will we get it back when we leave or will we just lose it all?

21. I might make it so you can add players to your plot, but I won't be responsible if they turn and backstab you.

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!