1.9 Base Protection

1. ‹ Older
  2. 8 years ago

will this be around spawn?

3. Far from spawn but easily accessible by a teleporter in spawn.

4. @CraftyMyner No, how would you feel if I did that on my own accord? If people gave me in game resources and in turn I paid a portion of the server bill, would you be ok with that?

5. Will all inventory be removed? If so will we get it back when we leave or will we just lose it all?

6. I might make it so you can add players to your plot, but I won't be responsible if they turn and backstab you.

7. @CraftyMyner Understood.

8. Idk it is a greifing server. Maby if its for alot off money

9. Oolfa

3 Mar 2016 Suspended

I know it's about the money..... But for a fact, many people love mining all the Quartz and glow stone and sometimes the iron blocks or gold blocks people place to make their base. Plz don't lock it.

10. @Oolfa Plz don't lock it.

?

11. Oolfa

3 Mar 2016 Suspended

Well I thought u said Iike u can prevent players from breaking blocks or items in a certain area that may be designated to another player who pays a price. Did I interpret something wrong?

12. Only the plot owner would be able to dig and build there.

13. Oolfa

3 Mar 2016 Suspended

Yeah.. Now we have plots in a vanilla server. So next time a new player joins and asks how do we claim? We explain this whole process?

14. Its simple, you can't claim your base, you have to get a plot from the store, and on the store, it will clearly warn you about all the catches that exist with the plots.

15. Oolfa

3 Mar 2016 Suspended
    Edited 8 years ago by Oolfa

Hmm okay then. I just hope that in the future 50% of the map is not all plots that we can't touch. Hmm so there is no way of blowing up another person base? Not even tnt cannons? And for a plot, will it be protected all the way to bedrock?

16. I don't think you understand what plots are for showing off your builds, they are not for bases, the times that you get there can not be taken in or out of that area. You can't get an enderchest either.

17. Edited 8 years ago by Mindchronik

I like the idea of protected player -build village with a mod/admin as town mayor around the map, would encourage pvp encounter outside of spawn.
    We could buy tile with the crafty coins!

18. Oolfa

3 Mar 2016 Suspended

Okay yeah I like that idea^ builds that can't be destroyed, they just serve he purpose of a build.

19. I would assume people would build these far away from their real bases which begs the question; how would people get there? Would there be a third tp option besides home and spawn?

20. There would be a TP for it at spawn.

21. Oolfa

3 Mar 2016 Suspended

Aye that's nice! Sknup is a beast with his builds

or Sign Up to reply!