Emprise Confederation Recruitment Application

1. ‹ Older
  2. 8 years ago

Oolfa

5 Mar 2016 Suspended

Sweet dude. Killing me barely geared haha gg must be them unreal skills u have obtained.

3. 6-0

4. i should write a "Ballad of Mabzino"

5. Deleted 2 years ago by Mabzino
  6. Mabz is allied with Red Army lol. We'll be giving him any supplies he might need

7. Oolfa i havent heard from you regarding my application yet.
    I wanna kill enemies, so invite me to your base.

8. Deleted 8 years ago by Nysic
  9. tsu

6 Mar 2016 Suspended

haha yeah ik mabz, Oolfa can't back anything up...

10. Deleted 2 years ago by Mabzino
  11. ^^^ Mabz has the right idea

12. that song reminds me of call of duty World At War <3

13. Oolfa

6 Mar 2016 Suspended

Mabz and others, if u have nothing nice to say and just want to screw with my threads... Please don't, it's not decent.

14. XD coming from you? Didnt you threathen Elephant parade on their thread? XD oh you make me laugh with your hypocritcal actions ^~^

15. oolfa = logger

16. Oolfa

6 Mar 2016 Suspended

Well okay. Since u guys don't respect my requests which I asked nicely, it shows how mature and low class u are. Gg
    Argon how I liking, playing with two ppl on that server? Can call me a logger when u never fought me bud.

17. @Oolfa Well okay. Since u guys don't respect my requests which I asked nicely, it shows how mature and low class u are. Gg
    Argon how I liking, playing with two ppl on that server? Can call me a logger when u never fought me bud.

you'd make a great candidate for a ygs episode

18. @Mabzino I understand, but the fact is I like you lol. If you are not an ally to Red Army, then Red Army is an ally to you.

19. Thank you! I don't mind being friendly with all the members, I just don't want to be officially affiliated with any faction. It's just not my style, and all this unseemly factional bickering is simply annoying to me.

20. this isin't a red army post...

21. oops.

or Sign Up to reply!