Post a Reply

The Selfie Thread!!

1. 8 years ago

@argonFiles Yes it will! I said before a few times but since you don't go on1.9 much I don't think, I took a small break to actually PLAY the new server for a few days lol they'll get done tho <33

2. And here's me! Probably the least active community member.. but I am always lurking.. waiting in the shadows.. >:)
    -image-

3. 7 years ago

@cookiestepdog lol I remember that day :P I got the patch off now so am not a pirate anymore, plus I'm feeling a lot better now,(The selfie was taken a fews days after I had gotten back to le schoolz and had recovered.) might post a new selfie later, idk

4. @Chips_The_Gamer @cookiestepdog lol I remember that day :P I got the patch off now so am not a pirate anymore, plus I'm feeling a lot better now,(The selfie was taken a fews days after I had gotten back to le schoolz and had recovered.) might post a new selfie later, idk

Yeah and same

5. Edited 7 years ago by Cileklim

I mean crafty is great lol typos are weird in these days huh? am i rite!

6. Edited 7 years ago by BoneChi11er

@Cileklim I mean crafty is great lol typos are weird in these days huh? am i rite!

You're weak

7. Edited 7 years ago by Kinkybobo

@MasaruCyri Poor doggo looks so sleepy!

Her snores could scare lions lol, she was sawing logs louder than chainsaws when I took the pic XD

Which reminds me, I don't think I've ever posted pictures of the fur babies:

The goobers behind me are Cassie and Henry, my brothers dogs, hes staying with us atm.
    -image-

These are my goofballs: The gray one is Yuna, the one in my lap is Blackie, blue collar is Scratch, and the head off to the left is Lady.
    -image-

Yuna and Blackie are mine, Scratch and Lady are my moms
    -image-

Sadly Mr. Blackie passed a few days before Xmas. Cancer sucks.
    -image-

He lived a very long and spoiled life, so don't fret folks.
    -image-

Scratch, Henry, and Blackie are all brothers btw, Lady is their mom, we used to breed Boxers. Cassie's adopted but nobody told her lol.

8. New Akili selfies! Plus Ellie and my kitteh Mortimurr~
    -image-

I dressed up for fun \o/

-image-

My most recent hair cut lawl

-image-

She's two now!!

-image-

My newest baby, Mortimurr, born September 6th(ish) 2016

9. That's my newest one. :)

-image-