1. 7 years ago

hi ladies and gentlemen bois and gurls
    so i have noticed that i have accidently accepted tps (thrice) once from spooderman and twice from qfu(fml)
    also new players tend to spam you with tp requests, clogging your chat. it wont be game changing so i believe this tiny addition would help. implementing this vs not implementing this wont change much, just make me feel abit safer and stop my chat from being scammed.

2. If you accidentally accepted the tp its your own fault, we added the big warning txt in chat for that very reason. Next time read the msg before acting on it, it will save you the trouble you seem to be experiencing.And if someone is spamming you ask them to stop if they don't report them and they'll be dealt with.What your asking here just seems like unneeded work and Crafty has other things to focus on atm.

3. Edited 7 years ago by r4iscool1

I suspect removing someone from the list would actually be a much bigger job than it sounds.
    Just don't click Chat links and you will fine, it's kinda hard to press t then a big green accept. I mean it's pretty much impossible to be honest to screw that up.

Like Gibson said, if they send you spam take a screenshot and report it to staff.

4. L

5. @Qfu did you raid me?

6. lmao

7. I don't want sound rude or be annoying, but what is the idea? I fail to see what you want implemented. All I see is a complaint about accidently accepting the wrong tpa request. I mean to be fair staff made a giant message that says beware basically. And you have the option to deny the request. Maybe I am just an idiot and failed to see what the idea was....

8. @FishW I don't want sound rude or be annoying, but what is the idea? I fail to see what you want implemented. All I see is a complaint about accidently accepting the wrong tpa request. I mean to be fair staff made a giant message that says beware basically. And you have the option to deny the request. Maybe I am just an idiot and failed to see what the idea was....

Indeed it's confusing, what I interpreted was he wanted to be removed from the TPA list altogether using a toggle.
    Which sounds deceptively simple.

9. Well... It might be useful for some players, not my kind of thing though.

10. @R4iscool1 Indeed it's confusing, what I interpreted was he wanted to be removed from the TPA list altogether using a toggle.
    Which sounds deceptively simple.

Lol okay I was wondering if that was what he meant. But yeah I think "deceptively simple" sums up the idea really well.

or Sign Up to reply!