1. 7 years ago

Hola everyone! After I built my fish pond, I kinda ran out of things to build in my base. I also need everyone's halp with choosing a name for my base. For the name part I would like something that goes along with my IGN (SaltyFlubberFish). For the building part I literally have no clue what to build. I bet you guys would be able to come up with some really cool building projects that are fish related, so if you have an idea for my base name or a building idea for my base, then please tell me what it is! Thanks for reading this and have a fish filled day! :D
    -SaltyFlubberFish

2. @OpticImpulse Afk fish farm! that looks like a fish

3. Edited 7 years ago by OpticImpulse

@BenjoBanjo7 @OpticImpulse Afk fish farm! that looks like a fish

Sounds cool, but I don't really know how I would build that :P

4. Edited 7 years ago by BenjoBanjo7

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search;_ylt=A0LEVjPD7wdYHlMA1uknnIlQ;_ylu=X3oDMTEyM2VuOWU2BGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDQjI3ODRfMQRzZWMDc2M-?p=afk+fish+farm+1.10+server+friendly&fr=yhs-mozilla-002&turl=http%3A%2F%2Fts4.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOVP.Va6e03ba4680a7512e14473b8e8f5fd4e%26pid%3D15.1%26w%3D136%26h%3D77%26c%3D7&rurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DxViJL_yQPic&tit=Minecraft+1.9%3A+Simple+Automatic+Fishfarm&w=144&h=78&pos=1&vid=9c3a88fe8a4435deb049dafe3517ec13&sigr=11b8ellhb&sigt=118lsb8db&sigi=12ql5ov4m&hspart=mozilla&hsimp=yhs-002 this might be a tutorial
    lol the size of the link is huge!

5. @BenjoBanjo7 @OpticImpulse Afk fish farm! that looks like a fish

Still a pretty cool idea, but in 1.11 they're making it so fishing rods can no longer go through trapdoors, so it would kinda be a wate of time ._.

6. @OpticImpulse Call your base The Fish Tank :P

7. @OpticImpulse make your statue again. Have it like an aquarium theme. Like a toy castle and giant chest. Bubbl3s of glasd flosting up.

8. @OpticImpulse make a multi-destination minecart railway system that looks like a sea serpent

9. @OpticImpulse make a replica of zabolca's pit

10. Edited 7 years ago by Grinning_Bobcat

Make a underwater city by your base

11. I knew you guys would come up with great ideas! Thanks for the halp!

12. Make some rooms/area similar to mine - a central auto sorter storage, a library for your books, a treasure room. An autobrewer and an auto smelter

13. Edited 7 years ago by misterkickman

@_Drachenzorn_ Make some rooms/area similar to mine - a central auto sorter storage, a library for your books, a treasure room. An autobrewer and an auto smelter

Hey, ive wanted to make an auto sorter for aw while now, but I keep on having too many items to either sort or to fit in all my chests. Any tips on how to increase my space for items like cobbleand prismarine, but keep it looking even like a chest for emeralds?

14. @misterkickman Hey, ive wanted to make an auto sorter for aw while now, but I keep on having too many items to either sort or to fit in all my chests. Any tips on how to increase my space for items like cobbleand prismarine, but keep it looking even like a chest for emeralds?

under some common items(cobble) you can filter out certain items into a mass sotrage area ( a bunch of chests clumped toghther with hoppers feeding into all of em) but you cant do this for all of em

15. @misterkickman This is a nice design that gives you full control over how much storage space you give to each item. It can be a bit noisy though.

16. Ive seen this video, just trying to fiddle with it atm actually
    @NutjobBob

17. Just start simple. Make a filter for two then three, then you will not notice youve made for 20. This is the tutorial i use. Its the basic mechanics for item filtering. From here you can make your own layout.

18. Kk ill shake it out. Thx

19. just do not spend too much time on your base, for a very simple reason.
    it is unevitable, one day someone will find it and you'll lose all the progress you made, instead of building a glorious temple, you can just focus on another area or try to find something creative out of your base somewhere.
    Just be aware one day it will be lost.
    I'm not saying this because I hate you or something, I don't even want to be some kind of nostradamus.
    this is a proofed theory, it Is called "the JoJoo theory", one day (I hope in a very very long time) someone will find it, it is probability.
    so don't just fous too much on your base.

20. @HaloNest just do not spend too much time on your base, for a very simple reason.
    it is unevitable, one day someone will find it and you'll lose all the progress you made, instead of building a glorious temple, you can just focus on another area or try to find something creative out of your base somewhere.
    Just be aware one day itll be lost.
    I'm not saying this because I hate you or something, I don't even want to be some kind of nostradamus.
    this is a proofed theory, it Is called "the JoJoo theory", one day (I hope in a very very long time) someone will find it, it is probability.
    so don't just fous too much on your base.

I disagree. Build big, build whatever you want to whatever size you wish. If it gets raided tomorrow or in a few months there is no point worrying about it. Their is fun within the building, whats the point of building something meh which lasts a long time, when you could build something great which may not last as long, or may last for a long time, no one really knows.
    The fun is in the build, the intricacies and details of what is built, why not make the best build you can?
    In my most humble of opinions

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!