1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by BenjoBanjo7

Hello! I am collecting items for noobs! This is a non-profit organization that will attempt to help people that are new to the server. I will personally and maybe with someone else whom I can trust, give every noob we can a starter package. Each package will include: food, armor, tools, resources, and any resources. These packages will be created by donations. I promise not to use the donations for my own benefit. If you would like to donate pls comment down below what you would like to donate and how much. I will collect when we are on together.

A noob is someone that started that day or the last. We are helping people that are more newbz than noobs, sorry for any confusion.

You can give the stuff to either me or @ghostassasin81 (ghostlyblades)
    Noobs everywhere thank you.

Things needed:
    Logs
    Food
    Basic redstone (maybe)
    Guide books to spawn
    Maybe a book full of links to YouTube vids of cheap farms and stuff
    Any armor that is better than leather (maybe mostly dead gold armor from zombie farms or parkour armor)
    Tools that are better than wood
    Anything really!

2. Great idea benjo!

3. @CrimsonWing It came to me last night... is that weird or what?

4. Not at all I'll refer people to this thread.

5. @CrimsonWing Thx!

6. I'll do charity work I guess

7. @BenjoBanjo7 Hello! I am collecting items for noobs! This is a non-profit organization that will attempt to help people that are new to the server. I will personally and maybe with someone else whom I can trust, give every noob we can a starter package. Each package will include: food, armor, tools, resources, and any resources. These packages will be created by donations. I promise not to use the donations for my own benefit. If you would like to donate pls comment down below what you would like to donate and how much. I will collect when we are on together.

Noobs everywhere thank you.

they already have a starter kit. each kit should include basic farm supplies as well.

8. @TheForgotten20 they already have a starter kit. each kit should include basic farm supplies as well.

Yes because leather. I'd donate iron teir gear

9. i was gonna do this months ago but killing them seemed more fun ^^

10. I love helping noobs when I can! Let me know if you need anything! :)

11. @Laggy_GIF i was gonna do this months ago but killing them seemed more fun ^^

I typical do help noobs but I'm in the same boat as you

12. I give out parkour armor to new players everytime i complete it. :) if you're good at parkour u can try that too.

13. @Laggy_GIF i was gonna do this months ago but killing them seemed more fun ^^

Funny that I though that too

14. @Laggy_GIF i was gonna do this months ago but killing them seemed more fun ^^

Wow seems we the same about that

15. @Slattern I give out parkour armor to new players everytime i complete it. :) if you're good at parkour u can try that too.

i'm good at parkour

16. Deleted 7 years ago by BenjoBanjo7
  17. Whataya think @CraftyMyner ?

18. we should donate armour with enchantments on em, especially fire prot, projectile prot and a good pari of boots is a must. we dont have unlimited iron but we do have unlimited chain, leather and gold gear with good enchantments of some. again, i believe prot is not important but the enchantments against mobs and depth strider and ff4 is most important for newbies

iron armour sucks

19. Also: excess seeds, if you aren't doing pixel art, and 1 of each other type of seed, maybe even a speed pot if they are smart and want to run past 10k. Speed pots are cheap

20. Deleted 7 years ago by BenjoBanjo7
  21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!