1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

Sorry for asking but who is Fit? Is he just an annoying person who's DDoSing the server or?

3. @EnderConstructor Sorry for asking but who is Fit? Is he just an annoying person who's DDoSing the server or?

No one is Ddosing the server. Fit is someone who tried to crash the server last night with multiple players and failed.

It's currently down for a couple of minutes. For completely unrelated circumstances.

4. Edited 7 years ago by Rybye

@FlashFood What Fit is doing is illegal

I honestly hope that was a joke

5. Oh okay, srry for the missunderstanding. Hope the server gets back up soon.

6. This fit guy sounds like a nonce, it really irratates me that there are people who spend there time trying to ruin somthing for other people than there sick satisfaction at other peoples dissopointment

7. @Fish_life This fit guy sounds like a nonce, it really irratates me that there are people who spend there time trying to ruin somthing for other people than there sick satisfaction at other peoples dissopointment

i agree with you to some point he does this for the hell of it however when crafty puts in his hard work into making us happy it makes us all mad people like this does this kinda thing

8. eventually he will get bored with failure, then we will be done with this scum.

9. Edited 7 years ago by TheMightyDrex

But when does he move down the list, when does this guy tear lower servers to shreds. I think that as the #1 vanilla we should a least give him a slap on the wrist. If servers didn't have our great staff, then is this guy going to get his fix on ruining weaker people?

10. Great job Staff!
    CM Rules! :P

11. FlashFood stop being so salty

12. happening again in 40 mins XD, im sure he will fail

or Sign Up to reply!