1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

They tried 4 times this stream so far. theyre stubborn but i think theyre getting the message

3. What happened? I don't understand...

4. Edited 7 years ago by FishW

@BaronBattleBread They tried 4 times this stream so far. theyre stubborn but i think theyre getting the message

Lol I found it funny on the part of the stream I watched where he tried to get on and it said "whitelisted" and he said "oh thats too funny" like it was what he wanted to happen and it was part of his plan.
    I believe he deserves a

L

5. I like how they still think it's the admins whitelisting the server and if they login fast enough, they could crash it. Little do they know, it's automated any they can't bypass it.

6. @CraftyMyner I like how they still think it's the admins whitelisting the server and if they login fast enough, they could crash it. Little do they know, it's automated any they can't bypass it.

That just makes it even better. Now they can't cause issues if ya'll aren't on when they try. Excellent job on nipping them in the bud. =)

7. @CraftyMyner I like how they still think it's the admins whitelisting the server and if they login fast enough, they could crash it. Little do they know, it's automated any they can't bypass it.

So, when it detects too many people entering the server it whitelists it?

8. @Jordi223b without going into too many details, yes. Thats how it works

9. What Fit is doing is illegal, so the easiest way to handle him doing this is just to report his channel/stream next time this happens. State the whatever you want concerning that you were affected by the stream and his DDoSing activity, but be sure to mention that it violates US Law under under a section of the "Computer Fraud and Abuse Act reffering to DDoS."

To report a stream/video, go to the right of the like and dislike buttons and click on "more." Infringes my rights, "other law/other legal claim" then cite the info above if you feel like it. If he gets enough flak for being an idiot or his page gets shut down he'll stop.

http://ddosattackprotection.org/blog/is-ddos-illegal/

10. Edited 7 years ago by r4iscool1

I'm sorry but what he is doing is actually in no way illegal.
    He's not Ddosing us, encouraging lots of players to join and to crash as server that allows public connections is not illegal. It's not a ddos either.,
    He bypassed no digital locks nor did he send any unwanted packets, he just advertised a server which allows normal players to join anyway which is in no way illegal.

It is however in violation of YouTube Terms of service, so I would encourage reporting the streams although I'm doubtful of the impact.
    Entering a game server when you have been forbidden to do so, could technically be considered illegal however its completely untested ground and unlikely to secure a conviction either.

Really though, the issue has been sorted with the implementation of auto whitelist.

11. Sorry for asking but who is Fit? Is he just an annoying person who's DDoSing the server or?

12. @EnderConstructor Sorry for asking but who is Fit? Is he just an annoying person who's DDoSing the server or?

No one is Ddosing the server. Fit is someone who tried to crash the server last night with multiple players and failed.

It's currently down for a couple of minutes. For completely unrelated circumstances.

13. Edited 7 years ago by Rybye

@FlashFood What Fit is doing is illegal

I honestly hope that was a joke

14. Oh okay, srry for the missunderstanding. Hope the server gets back up soon.

15. This fit guy sounds like a nonce, it really irratates me that there are people who spend there time trying to ruin somthing for other people than there sick satisfaction at other peoples dissopointment

16. @Fish_life This fit guy sounds like a nonce, it really irratates me that there are people who spend there time trying to ruin somthing for other people than there sick satisfaction at other peoples dissopointment

i agree with you to some point he does this for the hell of it however when crafty puts in his hard work into making us happy it makes us all mad people like this does this kinda thing

17. eventually he will get bored with failure, then we will be done with this scum.

18. Edited 7 years ago by TheMightyDrex

But when does he move down the list, when does this guy tear lower servers to shreds. I think that as the #1 vanilla we should a least give him a slap on the wrist. If servers didn't have our great staff, then is this guy going to get his fix on ruining weaker people?

19. Great job Staff!
    CM Rules! :P

20. FlashFood stop being so salty

21. happening again in 40 mins XD, im sure he will fail

or Sign Up to reply!