1. 7 years ago

Blesian

25 Oct 2016 Suspended

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, DID ANY OF YOU PERSONALLY BARE WITNESS TO THE EVENTS OF RACE WARS?
    Are you a patron of the Martial arts? Are you a blood born warrior of the sword? Were you born a mere axeman or simple farmer?
    Well look no further, #TEAMFLUXATED brings to you Cage Wars!

The rules are simple, fight when told to fight and fight using only what is provided.
    Each fighter will be dropped their gear through the cage and the fight will begin shortly after.
    Cheat using any unfair advantages, pots, additional/stronger armor, stronger caliber weapons. Fight using ANYTHING other than what is provided and you will a) be jumped upon by the spectators, b) not be paid your show money c) will be banned for life (NO EXCEPTIONS)

These fight events will ONLY take place when Both Blesian and at least one other trusted person/s of the Empire is online to supervise.

The payments are simple:
    Win a fight: 1 diamond for showing up, 1 diamond for the win.
    Lose a fight: You will be paid 1 diamond upon death at spawn for showing up. (If you choose to fight immediately after and WIN versus the same opponent your total payout will equal to 5 diamonds).
    Defeat the current CHAMPION: 2 diamond block pay out.
    On the event that a few fights are set up for one kick-ass fight card all prizes will be x3.

The legitimacy is simple: all fighters can vouch, one-strike policy applies (act up and you are banned for life).
    LEAVE YOUR BELONGINGS, LOVED ONES, CHILDREN, AND WHATEVER ELSE YOU HOLD DEAR AT HOME.
    BRING ALONG YOUR ONLY SOUL AND BE PREPARED TO THROW THEM HANDS.

To be able to spectate fights, you will only be teleported out upon special decision of the Faculty. There is no buying into VIP. Although Diamond donations ONLY are useful :))

Side note: We don't care who or what you are, if you want to contend in the cage leave your pride, ego and bad blood in the Arena.
    This is a fun sport and will be kept as such.

A few shots from our first two fights of opening night:

From our first fight since opening and before the cage was put in: TowelBoy2k16 vs. megaCOOL1
    -image-

Second fight of the night; and Towelboy2k16 with a professional record of 2-0 and currently the #1 contender of Cage Wars:
    Towelboy2k16 vs. sagilior
    -image-

Side note #2 LOOK AT THE CHAMP, A BORN KILLER IN HIS NATURAL HABITAT, A TOWEL STRAIGHT OUTTA C(ANADA)OMPTON.
    -image-

ALL PERSONS OF ALL AGES WELCOME. WE DO NOT DISCRIMINATE.

COPYRIGHTED (C) (we will sue ur ass back to the stone age so dont try nothing)

2. -image-

3. I would do it but there should be wagers involved or something.

4. This is 100% legit,
    No BS about it :)

5. Im no pvper. I lag like crazy, but i wouldnt mind spectating a match!

6. I'm decent, I'm not sure if I'll fight or not, considering I get 2-6 fps most of the time x_x
    But, for now, I guess I'll spectate a few matches until I decide..

7. @adamblakely2 This is 100% legit,
    No BS about it :)

I seem it, but I wanna fight so *shrugs*

8. @deathadder
    i practiced lots of pvp im entering

9. This looks awsome

10. Blesian

25 Oct 2016 Suspended

It is all over people!! This afternoons fights conclude a sudden victory round with Fingerbib vs. AmazingBecky123 both emerging from the cage with 1 loss and 1 win over one another.

-image-

IT'S TIME FOR THE MAIN EVENT OF THE EVENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Current p4p #1 contender Towelboy2k16 takes on new comer tomtom900 in a bout for the Championship.

-image-

AND NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The moment you have ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Winner by KO in approx who knows how fucking long these guys fight with stone swords ffs

THE NEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHAMPION OF THE CAGE Tomtom900

Tomtom900 has been paid his 1db for defeating the ex-champ Towelboy2k16

Think you can drop Tomtom900 into the abyss?
    Win one fight to move on to the championship versus the current champ!

Copyright (C)

11. @deathadder i thought u quit wtf bro

12. Razer must have released a new update for their mice software

13. Ez lol

14. @Qfu Ez lol

fite me

15. Edited 7 years ago by PapaNeon

The new and improved Cage, relocated after being compromised by some lightly salted nubs :)

-image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

16. so cool! :P

17. You should make the words out of something that glows so the stand out more at night

18. I'll rock these kids

19. Who's ready to hold some L's

20. @PapaNeon The new and improved Cage, relocated after being compromised by some lightly salted nubs :)

-image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

LIGHTLY SALTED NUBS best quote

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!