Crafty Collections

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

I just realized the head in the Link on the bottom inner left (our left) has slightly different hair

3. that ones skin is flipped to be precise, bangs are on the left instead of the right

4. @jamlbon i think I've seen howl's moving castle....it would be a cool thing to try and build in minecraft (stationary of course)

5. @thegoldsmith @jamlbon i think I've seen howl's moving castle....it would be a cool thing to try and build in minecraft (stationary of course)

OMG YES

I wouldn't even know where to begin to try and build something like that tho

6. Edited 7 years ago by thegoldsmith

@jamlbon OMG YES

I wouldn't even know where to begin to try and build something like that tho

the feet id assume then a outer frame then build the outside then the towers and smokestacks then the inside by watching the DVD again and again until you could visualise it blind folded. (the domes may be difficult)

7. Oh my Collection is old school Yu-Gi-Oh cards such as Zombie, Blue-Eyes, Toon or Fiend cards

8. @thegoldsmith the feet id assume then a outer frame then build the outside then the towers and smokestacks then the inside by watching the DVD again and again until you could visualise it blind folded. (the domes may be difficult)

Ill give it a go ;P and I nominate @Beedobi to help me

9. @jamlbon Ill give it a go ;P and I nominate @Beedobi to help me

i think to get it to look good you may need more then just @Beedobi to help you

10. @jamlbon My collection is my Studio Ghibli DVDs and I can shamefully say each DVD cost £10 so it took me £210 but was well worth it these films are amazing highly recommend if you haven't seen any for some reason.
    -image-

Apologies for the not brilliant image quality

OMG I LOVE studio Ghibli! i don't have that big of a collection though..

11. Updated Head list

I can't even describe my happiness I got a new never before seen link head from @adamblakely and a head I've been wanting for months! (the two on top) a BIG thanks to those people! <3
    you've made my weekend
    -image-

12. I find it strange that even with my high death count i have never seen a head collection with my head in it

13. @thegoldsmith Bottom left on my "Known Players" wall, right under @cookiestepdog

-image-

14. @Kinkybobo "Known Players" wall, right under @cookiestepdog

-image-

O shit waddap

15. Edited 7 years ago by Cileklim

@Kinkybobo @thegoldsmith Bottom left on my "Known Players" wall, right under @cookiestepdog

-image-

Seems like one of the heads is missing lol

16. Edited 7 years ago by thegoldsmith

@Cileklim Seems like one of the heads is missing lol

is that my head though i have white panels all over my head not just on the front....except for about a week or two when i first went on the server.

p.s. Whoo! Im a Known Player! :)

17. Muahahahaha no one has my head.. lol not that anyone cares XD

18. Edited 7 years ago by Kinkybobo

must be an old head or something then @thegoldsmith cause its yours alright

-image-

19. @jamlbon Ill give it a go ;P and I nominate @Beedobi to help me

I accept this nomination

20. I have a gemstone collection

21. Deleted 7 years ago by Blackened_Dawn

or Sign Up to reply!