WE WANT YOU(r cobble)

1. 7 years ago

Give us your excess cobblestone because we have room for it and it will be put to good use. I am not at liberty to tell you what use. it's a surprise I guess.

We wont pay you either. You would be donating it to the NECF. The Not Enough Cobble Fund.

2. and why should I donate to someone I don't trust that doesn't want to tell me what he is going to use it for?

3. @HaloNest and why should I donate to someone I don't trust that doesn't want to tell me what he is going to use it for?

to tell the truth. we have no clue what we're gonna use it for.

4. so why should we donate

5. @HaloNest so why should we donate

why shouldnt you donate?

6. @HaloNest so why should we donate

cause its cobble lol

7. @TopsNeverStops cause its cobble lol

yea noone needs their EXCESS cobble. That's why its called excess. we will use that cobble to make something.

8. Edited 7 years ago by Chips_The_Gamer

@_Thomas_ yea noone needs their EXCESS cobble. That's why its called excess. we will use that cobble to make something.

I'd donate but I smelted all my cobble into stone then made a shitton of stonebricks, sorry :P

9. @_Thomas_ yea noone needs their EXCESS cobble. That's why its called excess. we will use that cobble to make something.

Yeah but you never know it could prove useful at some point in the future

10. @jamlbon Yeah but you never know it could prove useful at some point in the future

useful to us now

11. @Chips_The_Gamer I'd donate but I smelted all my cobble into stone then made a shitton of stonebricks, sorry :P

its fine. are you online?

12. This is a weak wave at an attempt to gain the most common block in the game

13. @CodyJProductions This is a weak wave at an attempt to gain the most common block in the game

^ Pretty much

14. @_Thomas_ useful to us now

@_Thomas_ to tell the truth. we have no clue what we're gonna use it for.

How is it useful to you if you don't even know what to do with it.

15. @Dennari43 How is it useful to you if you don't even know what to do with it.

just found a use.

16. So many alts in these days...

17. @_Thomas_ Give us your excess cobblestone because we have room for it and it will be put to good use. I am not at liberty to tell you what use. it's a surprise I guess.

We wont pay you either. You would be donating it to the NECF. The Not Enough Cobble Fund.

no

18. @_Thomas_ yea noone needs their EXCESS cobble. That's why its called excess. we will use that cobble to make something.

i need all my cobble

19. @_Thomas_ yea noone needs their EXCESS cobble. That's why its called excess. we will use that cobble to make something.

cobble is always useful. also just go mine it dont be lazy. remember no pay no gain

or Sign Up to reply!