Alliance Giga Thread

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

so what factions are still up?

3. Deleted 7 years ago by Tweakerzoid
  4. kokonuts are still up

5. @Sofatroll Red Army, Sky Kin, The Penguins, The orcas, Kokonuts, Apathy, Lakeview and the Undertakers, do not exist anymore as far as I know.

I'm a bit late, but he Undertaker (with a few member changes) lasted almost 2 oaths total, and is doing fine in the new map as a backup faction or sub-faction

6. -image-

7. @Cileklim kokonuts are stil

lmao (love flight of the concordes)

8. Who is kokonuts?

9. I think it's this one .

10. Edited 7 years ago by gilbertboys

Making my faction The Legion of pretty cool d00dz, public. Also known as the LPCD. Members. gilbertboys _1996_ ThatGamingGuy21 Paul2001, LeoSushi Diamond_Nick. _Haxington_ and his squad are close allies. We are a lighter shade of gray and are primarily builders and hermits.

11. *Thumbs up*

12. Deleted 7 years ago by gilbertboys
  13. Deleted 7 years ago by _Haxington_
  14. lol

15. .... dont bump stuff

16. huh?

17. @ghostassasin81 .... dont bump stuff

It's not bumping if it adds to the topic

18. @_Haxington_ n of pretty cool d00dz, public. Also known as the LPCD. Members. gilbertboys _1996_ ThatGamingGuy21 Paul2001, LeoSushi Diamond_Nick. _Haxington_ and his squad are close allies. We are a lighter shade of gray and are primarily builders and hermits.

^^^

19. No proper alliance name but Myself, @CyanFlower GamingGolden, VanillaChipmunk, and LBOT239 are basemates. I have a few trade relations with people like @MagicalMapmaker and a few others.

Will update this post as alliances change.

20. More updates on the LPCD, Members include, me LeoSushi, _1996_ Paul2001 Blazehunter2005, Stone__Warrior and Retrochewy as well as JamesPiqcreek and ThatGamingGuy21

21. Edited 7 years ago by thegoldsmith

I feel i need to point out that I informally disbanded Sky Kin about 3-4 months back

or Sign Up to reply!