1. 8 years ago

Crafty, is it possible to bring our e chests over from legacy server? I hope it's possible.

2. tsu

7 Mar 2016 Suspended

yeah, if you have a good enough arm you can toss them over to the new server.

3. Bringing over the echest from the old server will mess with the economy in the new server.

4. Who cares? I want my shit.

5. Economy already sucks

6. lol, i can see that not happening.

7. We know :(

8. I'm going to deny this. Unless Crafty says otherwise its not happening

9. Yep, we know.

10. Edited 8 years ago by ZenithW

Crafty plz plz plz say yes? Even just half of a e-chest or 5 slots(like a time capsule thing)?? I spent so much time and show full support on legacy server and it's sad to see them wasted (we all know it's just a matter of time that 1.8 server will be a ghost town).

In terms of econ, with non-VIP players able to sell nearly unlimited coal, iron and gold the economy in 1.9, it is already in inflation anyway. Or maybe put a none-emmy or diam limit?

11. I wish it could happen as I am too lazy to get diamonds.

12. tsu

7 Mar 2016 Suspended

How about no

13. tsu

7 Mar 2016 Suspended

The new servers economy is perfectly fine.

14. Please Crafty ?

15. Zen, even if only 1 slot were to be transferred, someone could bring ~600 diamonds over, or 64 god apples, which would just be ridiculous.
    Moreover, for Crafty to sift through every single person's ender chest would simply take too much time.

16. @Captain_Mitchell Who cares? I want my shit.

I don't give a single fuck about your shit, Mitchell. How about that?
    This just shows us how incredibly selfish and immature you are.

17. Imagine i brought over 5 stacks of god apples or the dragon egg.
    Itd be completely unfair.

18. @Captain_Mitchell I wish it could happen as I am too lazy to get diamonds.

Then thats your issue.
    Minecrsft is a grinding game, you are expected to work for your resources like anyone else.

19. This would be the last thing I would want to do, moving players ender items is not simple.

#1. Ender items are stored in your player.dat file, if i were to just copy that file, it would also copy your inv, you location, break 1.9 tags system (tags are stored in player.dat) and many other issues that I don't know about yet.

#2. TBH, after a few miscalculated decisions and some messed up villagers, the old server's economy was completely fucked. Bringing large amounts of gapples to a new server where gapples are extremely hard to find and also limited would break any sort of attempt at fair pvp.

#3. How would I deal with this, $5 per enderchest, it would take some time to copy them, run them through a program to merge your new player.dat with your old one, what happens when it overwrites your new enderchest? I wouldn't want to be doing this for many players, it would take way too much time, but I also wouldn't want it automated, if someone were to abuse it, or something were to go wrong when I wasn't there to fix it, that could be a disaster.

Short story long, I think I would copy bases before I would allow players to copy enderchests, and even that is a long shot.

- Crafty

20. @Blackened_Dawn My apologies, I was just upset when I posted this. I understand now guys.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!