My WIP texture pack

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by Retrochewy

Im currently working on a texture pack, it's going to be a much simpler version of the original texture pack but will still be 16x16. It is far from done and I would expect a while before the download is ready.

2. @Retrochewy
    I challenge you to a Texture Pack War!

uh i guess whomever uses it more wins i guess idk lol

3. Edited 7 years ago by Retrochewy

Mine sucks atm, but ill try...

4. honestly, if youve been keeping up fitmc's video there has been one about a dupe glitch(recently) and in that he mentioned how some experienced players used these modified hackpacks to automatically do a certain glitch and when they used it, thier coords was sent out when ever they did this. so im not sure about this.

5. @TheForgotten20 honestly, if youve been keeping up fitmc's video there has been one about a dupe glitch(recently) and in that he mentioned how some experienced players used these modified hackpacks to automatically do a certain glitch and when they used it, thier coords was sent out when ever they did this. so im not sure about this.

Texture packs arent going to contain executable code.
    I mean I'm not going to say it's impossible because if you put a whole lot of work in then maybe but it's extremely unlikely.
    There is a difference between a client and a resource pack.

6. now everybody is trying to copy me, arrr!

jk

7. RIP HaloNest

8. I'm laughing!

or Sign Up to reply!