what would you do if

1. ‹ Older
  2. 8 years ago

I would rip the top off of the can and put all of the planets under a microscope and then observe what the people do on what ever planet had life on and then hang all of the other planets on my bedroom sceling i could look at the stars all night xD

3. I would find a way to communicate with any sentient life there, and learn about them. Perhaps together we can find answers to each of our universe's problems.

4. @sovietsuperman I would find a way to communicate with any sentient life there, and learn about them. Perhaps together we can find answers to each of our universe's problems.

soviet just described the plot of Horton hears a who.

5. Or I'd convince them I was God and have fun with it.

*in sexy deep voice* Bring God snacks beyond snacks for it is thy purpose!

6. xD wtf

7. I'd drink it :P Lol "Welp time to enjoy my soda *opens* Wait wtf ?? Oh well *drinks*"

8. I would ask for a refund lol

9. I'd question how such a thing can exist within the currently understood laws of physics :P

10. At first id be pissed off that i didnt get the soda i paid for, then id probably sell it to a science lab and buy another soda

11. @Chips_The_Gamer I'd drink it :P Lol "Welp time to enjoy my soda *opens* Wait wtf ?? Oh well *drinks*"

And then Chips accidentally opens up all the gravity waves contained in the can, and everyone dies..

12. Meh :P

13. I want whatever you guys are smoking, please. :D

14. @mightymyntz Well I do live in colorado....

15. soviet i've been to colorado! the hamburgers were great but the drivers in denver were horrible. i also visited golden and lookout mountain! those were nice too, quite a hot day though!

16. Deleted 8 years ago by Superspacecraft
  17. Edited 8 years ago by Superspacecraft

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwcge4wuCtppOVEwS3dVTkVBdW8/view @Chips_The_Gamer *opens can* weres the soda meh

18. I would eat the can and drink the universe lol

19. ok but explain the tweezers

20. I would cut back on the narcotics

21. Ask the clerk for a magnifying glass then get to work with the tweezers and manual… I may never be seen again…

or Sign Up to reply!